Chapter 21: Marquis Xenon

Everyone turn to the two voice direction to see Violet Alexandrite and another unfamiliar young man in his early 20s.

Stella for once feel like she has never encounter nor having knowledge about this man in society before but what she thought is this man is the one who she definitely need to make connection with.

"Apologize to princess,seem like you have never known me before"

The young man dress in a black long sleeve shirt with a white fluffy fur around his left arm,he also have a diamond rose  brooch on his shirt collar which is the symbol of his family.

The man bow his head down with his left hand place on top of his chest.

"Greeting to the crown princess of our great empire,my name is Edwin Xenon"

He then step forward to Stella and kiss her hand.

"It is an honourable to met you Princess"

Stella pull her hand away and step back with a cautious expression on her face.

"My~ what a lovely scenery is this,may I join you?"

Stella turn to see the other person to find that it is Violet. She totally forgot about Violet -×-

"Violet!? I didn't know you also joining the meeting!"

Violet chuckled at Stella surprised and use her hand to cover her mouth while laughing.

"I have propose for his majesty,and I need his permission of course!"

"What is it??"

"Won't tell you now"

"His majesty have arrived!!" The guards earlier shout loudly as everyone inside the court kneel down.

The emperor walk in with smile on his face like usual and went to sit on his throne.

"Stand up my people! Seem like I have made you all wait today! Are you waiting for so long?"

"We dare not your majesty!"

The noble including Stella,Violet and Marquis stand up and get in their position.

"Hm? It is unexpected to see Lady Alexandrite of Earl Alexandrite here today! Do you have any matter to discuss with this old man?"

The emperor rest his cheek on his right hand and smile.

"Haha,it is true that this one have matter to discuss with your majesty,but perhaps we can talk about political matter first!"

Violet return the smile as the emperor sigh with a smile.

"Then let us get to business. I heard from everyone that there is a problem in Water river town,but this emperor still haven't known what is it,Marquis Xenon please do tell this old man the problem!"

"From what my investigation 2 day ago,it is a disease problem. It has been spreading around around for one week now. The root of this disease still haven't known yet and the other problem is the  Water river town has been neglected by us for many year now"

Edwin spoke seriously as Stella observe everyone else expression. Some gossip with a displeased face while some averted their eyes gaze. Seem like there is a problem especially with some of this noble involving.

The emperor who noticed Stella observation decided to call her out.

"Daughter in law,what do you think of this?"

Stella turn back to her sense as she step forward beside Edwin.

"Your majesty,this one may not sure if this thought of mine are right or wrong but what my view point is that,the Water river town have this disease due to the unclean environment. Every disease have root and problem and why the unclean environment is due to the lack of financial support which cause the environment to be pollueted and the lack of food. If this one remember what the prince told me, the town finance was handle by Viscount Bark and Baron Andy. Care to explain to his majesty why you two ignored the Water River town problem?"

Stella keep her face straight but her eyes glow playfully.

"I-!!!"

"Viscount and Baron...I have trusted you to look out for this delicate town but!! Seem like you have look love the problem and used the financial support for something...if so,then why would you keep saying no one is handling you the money for Water river financial state?"

The emperor frown as the two noble bow their head down and kneel.

"We really didn't have the money for the Water river and the accountant book was in our hand!!! Your majesty,we are innocent!!!"

"Oh...? Then...what is this...?" Edwin took out a book with magic power as he show everyone.

The two noble trembling as they saw the blue book.

"You framed us!!!!! you are the one who stole the book!!!!!"

"Stole? If I remember correctly,my father clearly handed you the water river town accountant book under emperor order"

Violet smile innocently but she was clearly didn't smile with sincere.

"You took this book to my pawn shop to exchange the money and that why it is here in my hand"

Marquis Xenon hand to book to the emperor as he fuel in rage.

"Take these two useless people out. We don't need greedy and useless people working for our empire and strip of their noble status too"

"Your majesty!!! Forgive us!!!"

They soon dragged by two guards and the giant door close back.

It is not a good thing to offend the royal.