Chapter 4: Her home

In just a blink of eyes,the carriage reach in front of a giant black gate. I get off with Ethan helping. Soon,the butler who is nearby immediately open up the gate for us.

"Your highness the crown prince and crown princess!!" My house butler immediately guide us inside and lead us to sit inside the guest room that haven't change anything yet.

I did not sit and went around the room to let the nostalgic past return back to me. This guest room was used to be where my whole Sapphire family would hang out after dinner. My parents would sit reading books calmly and watched my sister and I played together.

I sat down on the light blue chair made from a soft fabric from Leicester empire. The chair that I used to sit and listen to my parents or sister talking. The memories went through my head for a moment. Ethan just stare outside at the garden and sometime would glance at me. The door creak open revealing my parents.

"Stella dear!!" My mom rush to me and embrace me inside her warm mother hug. My father came beside her and hug me too. If I rethink again,it has been 6 months since I visited them in my previous life including this present.

"I did not notice your highness is here. Forgive our rudeness your highness" Father let me go from his embrace and greet Ethan formally.

"There is no need to be formal. I am your son in law,it should be me who use the formal word instead" Ethan stood up from his chair and went up to father.

"What it might be the reason why your highness and my daughter sudden visit?" My mother ask Ethan and still have me in her embrace.

"My princess was feeling homesick and father emperor give his permission to let her visit you" With his usual tone,he reply to my father.

"Stella..." My mother caress my hair and twirl them. I am glad that my parents still address me as Stella,not your highness...I have never wanted my parents to call me your highness...

"I was feeling sad...that why I need mother and  father...." I said softly and hug my mom even tightly. My mother just keep caressing my head and my father and Ethan has already gone to another room to have their own business talk.

I sat down on the floor and rest my chin on my mother lap as she sang me my favourite lullaby.

"Two girls on their way back home lala meeting a big wolf on their way as he beg them for food~ the elder sister was pity on the him while the little sister was giving her bread..." My mother continue to sing until I was nearly fall asleep.

"Did the nightmare was so bad that you miss mommy and daddy??" My mother ask with her soft tone.

"Um...it was the most baddest dream I ever had...mama and papa were all gone...even big sis..." My tear is also drip down on my cheek.

"Your family is not going anywhere you know...We all promise to stay together aren't we...?"

Suddenly an image flash into my mind. It was a winter night and our family was in my sister and my bedroom that time. It was also happened to be Christmas,all of us had pinky promise that we would be forever and together.

"Umm...we all gonna stay together forever...." I promise to protect all of my family,friends,everyone that I treasured...even Ethan...

I will never let those two piece of shit people involve with my life again!!

Anime pictures from Pinterest
I also don't own any of them

First picture anime: Dororo

Second picture: ???

Third anime picture: Mikasa Ackerman from Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin