Chapter 10: Anytime

"Is this perfect your highness?" The male servants ask me with slight nervous. The big round table with an elegant fabric flower pattern cover.

"Yes,now you can bring the cake and prepare it. I'll go now,I trust you guys okay?!"

"Yes your highness!!"

I return back to my room with Alicia and my other maid who is my personal assistant,Mayu.

"We have prepare the bath for you" Mayu bow her head down in respect.

"Then help me with the bath"

"Yes!"

20 minutes later

Since I was not a person who like to take long bath,20 minutes is the proper amount of time to take a bath.

I look through all the clothes in my closet to find the right clothes...and...Yes I found the right one due to my none fucking annoying mind,why should I waste my time just to find a perfect dress? Well,do happen sometimes...

"Your highness! I have found the right shoes for your dress!!" Alicia burst inside the closet room with a pair of blue high heel with cute bow decorated in her hand.

"Thank you for your hard work Alicia. Mayu,help me brush my hair"

"Yes your highness"

I stare at the mirror and look at myself. Still can't believe that I have regain back this long golden like hair. My hair got cut by Lena in my previous life since she is a jealous bitch. Hey,I'm not saying the wrong thing okay?

"What are you thinking about your highness?" Mayu ask me while her hand is brushing my hair.

"Just some random stuff,I don't know why my hair is so long..."

"That because you are a bless child. Send directly by the heaven" Mayu said softly but I nearly wish to kill myself by jumping off the roof.

Bless child?!!! Ugh...I know when I was born,there is a beautiful shooting star rain down everywhere on the sky,but it was probably just a phenomenal thing. I am not a bless child or whatever...I am not...into a religious stuff...but I still go to church though...

"I am pretty sure my hair is long because I have take a good care of it for the past 10 year"

"Is that so? Then I'm sorry if I have said something wrong your highness"

"That is good"

30 minutes later

Finally....after half an hour,I am finally done with my look. Ugh,the corset is a bit tight but whatever,I'm used to it.

"Your highness,the ladies have arrived" one maid came to inform me as I hurriedly ran down to the garden to see them.

The group of ladies including my sister and friends are standing there happily talking.

"Did I make you wait?" I smile and walk to them

"Stella! My little sister is still as beautiful as ever" Laliana,my sister receive me with a big warm hug as I carefully hug her back due to her big stomach.

"How are you sister? Is your baby fine?" I ask her and lead to sit down first.

"Umm,the child inside seem so calm that I almost have no difficulty most of the time" Laliana said and rub her stomach softly.

"That is a great new then" I smile but Inside I was a bit boiling hot. In just next month,my sister is gonna give birth.

However,when she was about to give birth,my sister and her husband estate was caught on fire.