Chapter 28: To the rescue

In the forest of darkness, Arianna suddenly felt something bad lurking inside her. Which way is that aura came from?!!!

Arianna scan around herself and the direction of uneasiness came from North. Since this seem bad, Arianna send signal to Wendy and Violet.

Please be okay Stella...

Back to where Stella and Lena is

"Huff huff" Stella pant and use her hand to block the bleeding from her left arm.

It is certainly painful...

"Princess, why do you need to hide?!~ why don't we have fun together?!!"

Lena cut off the tree that She'll hid behind with her magic whip.

Her red eyes glow like a witch, Stella frowned but right now her left arm is completely hopeless. This isn't a hunting contest anymore.

Lena keep attack Stella who keep dodging and escaping. She can't use her water magic anymore so the only option left is to use her Star soul magic.

Stella hid behind a tree and fire a purple blue like laser but it was glowing with glittering, Lena who was caught on guard nearly got hit by Stella's magic, she only got her cheek bleed.

"Oh? You finally use your star magic? Fufu, am I too strong for you-?!!!!"

Her sentence cut off when Stella fire another magic laser making Lena bleed her right arm.

To Stella, every action Always has Karma haunted from behind.

"Damn you, I am pissed off now"

"Then piss"

They both start physically attack each others until Lena secretly use her whip and hit Stella back violently.

"Ahhh!!!!"

Stella scream in pain and she could feel her back is bleeding right now. Fuck, she cursed.

Lena did not say anything beside smiling like a psycho and nearly finish Stella off until a crystal blue scythe block her whip and she was throw violently away from Stella.

Lena didn't has time to recover because there was an electricity run down her body violently making Lena scream even more.

If that wasn't enough, Lena body was lifted up by a powerful wind and was thrown off somewhere inside the forest.

"Stella!!!"

Wendy hold Stella gently and try to wake her up.

"What is wrong?! Wake up!!" Arianna shake her

"Stella hang in there!!" Violet panic voice making Stella immediately lost her conscious.