Chapter 3: Her emotion

"Ah! Father and mother,today I would like to visit my parents and sister" I put down the teacup and look at them.

"What is the matter? Is there something wrong with the sudden visit?" My mother empress ask me with worries all over her face.

"No it just I feel homesick today...if I may have your majesty permission" I blink innocently making the empress smile.

"No no,it is always natural for a young girl who is with her in law side to feel homesick,Ethan dear,why not accompany your princess?" Mother empress turn to Ethan and smile. He said nothing beside a small head nodded and continue his tea.

Later,Victor excuse himself since he had more work to do and father emperor and mother empress soon also left leaving me and Ethan alone in a already neat table.

"Your highness,if you feel annoyed you can just not go-"

"No,it is also my duty to visit my father and mother in law. Are you done yet?" He ask me and put down his empty cup. I flinch and immediately get up from the chair.

"Ah!! I'm done! We can leave now!!"

"Um" Ethan then walk away with me follow from behind. To be truth,Ethan and I never married with love. It was to make his side stronger plus with the the support from his 5 empire knight make his political power unstoppable.

The talk when I said Ethan love me from when I was going to die by Edgar and Lena was just to provoked Lena a little bit. In reality,Ethan and I was almost like stranger. I glance at the raven hair man with undescribable emotions running inside my heart.

Will I able to protect this man from his evil twin? Will I able to gain his love even though he already set his eyes on another when I'm his princess?

I suddenly feel upset thinking that Ethan sooner or later gonna take a bunch of consort.... It just a one side love that the other side would never return his love.

"Ah!" My head hit a strong back and...it hurt. What the hell? I look up with slight annoyed but seeing Ethan lean down and tower me suddenly make my head turn blank.

"What is wrong with you? After fell of the horse back,you acting weird these days" His soothing smooth voice almost make me scream out my internal fangirling. I feel like my ears are heating up right now.

"I-I feel great!!! I must have eaten small amount of food this morning!! But I feel normally your highness!! L-let go" I immediately walk a head Ethan with an obvious flustered face. D-damn it >///<

I have fight for so long!! Why do I always lose myself to this man?!!

Ethan from behind

He look at her with an invisible smirk on his face. Ethan would always feel satisfied whenever his crown princess flustered or nervous around him.

Even though Stella has already walk 10 meter away from Ethan,he still can see her red ears from behind.