53: You are my home

Hendrix smiled on the surface as his thoughts were burning in hatred towards Ethan. Unlike Hendrix, Ethan clearly shows his resentment towards Hendrix.

"It's been a long time since your academic days. How is your life these days, crown prince?" Hendrix asks Ethan with his friendly and flowery smile.

"My life was good until Stella went missing and when you appeared before me." Ethan crossed his arms. His right eyebrow twitched, apparently annoyed by Hendrix's presence.

"My, my, you still dislike me even though you have Stella now?"

"Even if I died 1000  times, my dislike towards you will never be gone. And don't call my wife by her name."

The lightning sparks could be seen between the two as Vincent decided to break in between them. It's obvious these two men have feelings for the missing crown princess.

"Come on. We're trying to find the princesses not watching you two fighting over a princess from our empire. Just shut up and calm your head down for a while."

After that, the two were separated from each other but still glared at one another. Ethan was taken to one of the Graham empire's palace for very important guests. He met the guy, who fought him over the girl he likes. Just thinking about the old days nearly makes him laugh, cry, cringe, and angry.

"Ahh...Stella...I miss you..." Ethan covered his face while lying down on the bed.

Meanwhile, Stella was watching the two teenagers raise their middle fingers at each other. They were fighting with their equal sharp tongues.

"You look ugly." Victorian sneered at Haruka with a smirk.

"What do you mean by that? I mean...I'm a human, not a mirror." Haruka responds with a friendly smile on her face.

Stella snickered at the show the two women were doing. They've become really close after they met each other, again. Stella was happy that she doesn't have to deal with their problems anymore.

"Ayaya, I didn't say you were a mirror at all. It's just you're ugly on by yourself." Victorian didn't stop her attack.

"Are you sure that I'm ugly? Because I was chased after by many men before."

"I'm sure they chased after you because they never saw a really ugly woman before." Victorian puts on a smug look on her face while the air between them got intense.

It wasn't long before Calliope went behind them and pulled them away from each other with an irritated look on her face.

"We'll arrive at the Graham empire soon. Just how long will you continue to fight each other?"

They broke apart with guilty looks on their faces. They soon realized how shitty their personality was and it was so childish of them to fight.

Though they may think like that, the two teenagers weren't able to calm down the flame inside their hearts and their annoying feelings towards each other.

Calliope was right, it didn't take long for them to see the tall wizard tower in the capital of the Graham empire. Victorian smiled with happiness, she couldn't contain her smile because her heart was screaming out loud saying that she's missing her home.

"Seem like we've arrived here sooner than I expected...."

Calliope walks behind Stella, muttering her words silently. They arrived early because of Calliope's magic. There were too many annoying fairies that tried to steal their magic on the way, Calliope wasn't fond of fairies that much. If they told her to describe what is a fairy is in one word, Calliope would immediately answer: "Thieves."

The capital was repaired now. Stella glanced around, hoping this little escort mission for Victorian would be over. Before she knew it, a long arm wrapped around her waist, lifting her with the same arm in the air which led her to view everything freely.

"Is it really you....?"

Those midnight blue eyes she memorized in her mind shone with happiness and relief. Stella tears up for the first time and grins, showing her teeth.

"Yep! I'm back and...welcome home!!"

The Graham empire wasn't their home but her feelings for him were his home and his embrace was her home. Their feelings alone makes them feel at home already.

Omg...is this real...? I'm not dreaming, am I...? How could this be...?

?

I...I have nothing to have beside thank you. This story finally hit 100k readers, my second story!!!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for editing this too, Ara_shii (。・ω・。)
And thank you to PotatoeWolfie, my second editor, for being with us!!

Thank you for editing this too, Ara_shii (。・ω・。)And thank you to PotatoeWolfie, my second editor, for being with us!!