Chapter 20: THE PRINCE' WIFE

"Your highness! Here is the report about the northern island,our men have all of the information in here!"

My new spy,Dawn Mass. The most capable and the rumour man who has different and many connection with the aristocrat in society. In my previous life,he was one of Edgar's pawn man but this time,he is mine.

Uh,no I mean...not in...possessive way...I mean in...working partner way...

"Northern island is the place where noble craved to own that island. To have a mine cave and treasure inside those island,I heard the war is also related to this Northern island. Princess,in this one opinion,it is the best to buy this island before those aristocrat that related to war purchase before us"

Dawn adjust his glasses as I tap the table.

"We can discuss with the noble first,I am pretty sure that some of them are itching to bring out the island topic,let not hurry"

I wave my hand to dismiss Dawn

"Wait! Before that,investigate Lena Margarett and her father for me. She seem suspicious along with her father the prime minister"

"Understood,I will make sure to bring the information in 3 days!" with that,Dawn disappear by teleportation magic.

Northern Island was a very important source for Edgar and the wizard. Not because of the treasure but thousand year old peace tree that grow 600 year once.

Eating one of the magic peach mean your magic increase like an ostrich running...hey...ostrich is very fast...

The mana won't consumed alot if you use different type of spell. That island is owned by a young marquis,he will probably attend the meeting today. No matter what happened,I will buy that island,see if you can get any OP without the magic peach Edgar!!

Hah,but...let not celebrate...I still haven't probably hug the young marquis thigh properly,that dude is really hard to please...(=_=)

Hug the thigh is from Chinese idiom,it like...you are trying to please or making connection with a strong and powerful person...in a different type of way...example: In a shameless way :) like now servant lick their master boot..I'm not sure if you understand but I'm pretty sure you guys probably know it or met it if you read Chinese historical novel and normal Chinese novel

"Princess,it is time for the meeting" Alicia pop up and smile.

"Thank you for reminding me Alicia"

Ahh...having cute maid around is not bad (=^=) so relaxing~~~

I walk to the Marble castle as it is the official meeting place in the palace. The problem of dealing with the noble is okay but the real deal is how to buy this island from the Marquis.

The enormous wooden door with golden lion on it was opened by two guards who bow their head down.

"Princess Stella have arrived!" The guards announced loudly as the official stare at my direction.

"Princess,I have never thought that you would attend the meeting" Viscount Bark smirk slightly.

"It is really rare for lady to attend such meeting,but does prince allow you to?" He continues but I didn't pay attention to Because I was busy and seek for the Marquis.

Viscount Bark...really fit him (=_=) Bark like a dog.

"Since the prince is not here,as his wife I need to attend an important meeting at his stead,if I was his fiancee then I would never dare to show up here"

The hall turn silent after I intentionally focus on the wife . Do they think that even after Ethan leave,they think that can control the court as they like?

We still have emperor,empress and me here!!

"I-I apologize for my rudeness your highness. I was just feeling a bit different since the only lady who always attended the meeting is Lady Crimson of the Ruby"

"My my,I thought that I have come in late but no~~ can I join please?"

"Seem like everyone is here but the emperor and empress have not arrived"

Who are these two newcomer?!!

Today I feel good hehe~~ usually I would update 3 or 4 days later after one chapter but today want to write another because I suddenly have a new idea pop up in writing different novel ~~

Lololol! I also suddenly advertising my limited edition novel to my bff XD ,she really Yuri and GL stuff so I decided to personal told her also new GL novel...and it is my first time of telling her a GL novel because usually I only tell normal romance but I just have to tell her to GL one

And it was kinda weird to tell my first GL story instead of writing it in my language as my friend complained I rarely write and update so I decided to personally tell her~~~

Enjoy :) Your most awaiting Winter anime this 2020?!!! Mine is Toilet bound Hanako kun~~~