Chapter 39: The heiress and the crown princess

My editor didn't reply me so I have no choice but to publish the unedited version :(

Woah woah!! What the heck is going on there?!! Both sir Andrew and I quickly rush to where the accident is happening. On our way, Wendy and Arianna also came out of nowhere and run with us.

"I sensed two magic!!" Andrew open his eyes wide. He must have recognised the other magician who currently up against Haruka.

Before we even get closer to the location, someone flied right in front of us and then someone also chased after that flying person.

Two people. One with white hair and one with black hair. Huh?!!!! Princess Victorian and Haruka?!! I knew Haruka was here from the start but I never knew the other magician was Victorian.

They're fighting on the sky using magic and fight like a dog and cat. Haruka keep shooting with her gun that quickly transform into sniper, then rifle.

Many swords soon fly out of magic portal which belonged to Victorian. Her swords clashed against Haruka's sniper bullet which created loud sound.

"Just who do you think you are sneaking inside a royal palace of Graham empire like this?!!" Victorian flew to Haruka with her sword trying to slice her, but Haruka used her sniper which reloaded to gun and blocked Victorian's sword.

"Heh! I am here with your honourable guests! So don't think you can kick me out that easily, copycat." Haruka smirked and fire her gun, directly aimed for Victorian's forehead but she dodged it easily.

"So? You just sneaked out without the crown princess's permission. You are still gonna get punished anyway."

Both of them keep arguing and fighting with none of us stop them.

Third POV

Wendy who cannot stand still decided to summon out her beloved weapon. Thousand ice scythe. She flies up between them and wave her scythe creating a blizzard shocking both girls.

"This is the royal palace, please restrain yourself from using the magic." Wendy landed down like a snowflake falling down from the sky to the ground.

The two girls just clicked their tongues and stop the fight but without stop glaring at each other.

Stella sighed in relief. She thought the whole palace was gonna be a disaster if they keep on. At least those two aren't hurt or anything.

"Haruka! What were you thinking?!! I told you not to recklessly step out of your room without my permission!!" Stella scolded her junior like a mother.

Haruka sighed and look away with a guilty face.

"Sorry...I will ask your permission next time..." Haruka looked away feeling guiltiness is eating her heart. Welp, if only the bratty princess didn't pick a fight on her, she wouldn't have got scolded by Stella.

Haruka crossed her arms and looked down.

"That magic power is insane. It would at least took her to 5 year to easily summoned her swords freely like us from Solitaire continent. Only those from Solitaire continent can easily summoned out their weapon from magic circle and portal. Is she a natural or a blessed child? No no, even a natural and a blessed child would take sometimes to practice it"

Haruka drown deeply in her thoughts. Victorian was also staring at her.

"Magic circle? Is she Duke Nishiraki's legendary daughter? Rumi...Ruji...Ruka...oh yes...her nickname was Ruka. Isn't she the missing girl right now?"

Victorian silently thought and secretly stare at her.

"I apologized in my junior stead. She is still young and immature."

The three women bow down apologising to Andrew making him nervous.

"It is also our fault for letting our princess committed such action." Andrew apologised.

He soon took Victorian away leaving the four girls alone.

"Ahh!! Thank goodness you didn't injure her or else we all gonna die by her father's hands." Arianna walked back to the guest palace with Haruka holding her hand.

Wendy said nothing beside following. Stella sighed in relief before watching Haruka and Arianna joked with each other.

They returned to their palace with no trouble that day.