Chapter 41: History lesson

Both of us arrive at the marble temple of Graham empire. I stood there admiring the enormous temple for 5 minutes straight with my mouth open.

"Ahaha, this temple built 200 year ago. If it weren't for the citizens of Graham, we don't think the temple would be like this today." Hendrix told me the history of the temple while we tour around the temple.

"Graham citizens sure love their goddess more than anything." I touched the goddess that craved on the wall beautifully.

"Not as much as Libra empire ^^."

"Libra empire...?"

What...? Libra empire...will there be a new continent call Horoscope?

"Yes, Libra empire!! The empire of Order and Chaos!!"

I only once heard about that empire from my mother who is the devoted person to religion.

She once said that Libra empire was divided in two. One side is for those who yearn for peace, harmony and their goddess Venus which is why the city is call Order.

One side is for demon, the none stop battle. No peace, no harmony. Only war and madness happened there which is why they called it Chaos city.

I never knew the legendary empire is still there.

"I thought they were only legend. Do they still have descendants?" I ask Hendrix along our way.

"Well yes!! They are our allies! The emperor is our emperor's friend!!"

He smile brightly.

"Friend? Ally? Emperor?? I never learn all about those things back in my day!"

Now come to think of it! There were only Solitaire empire, Gem empire, Fairy tale empire, East empire. How could they exist? Now come to think of it, I never which continent is Graham in!

"It is a general knowledge. Miss Stella, you travelled here many day. So from my prescription, your academy only teached you half of the continent isn't that right? Actually, they divided continent alot. It is called Half. Your half has four continent, so it is natural to see bright hair and different eyes colours mix along with black eyes and black hair along with a yellow like skin, they are mixed with the East empire. Unique isn't it? However, in our Half is different. Black hair and black eyes are consider more than unique because our Half doesn't have anyone like that. Yesterday, I heard princess Victorian got into a fight with your junior who has black hair, her ancestors must have mixed with East empire."

Wow...so that is why I never saw someone with black hair here. Most of them have bright hair colours.

"Can you please explain me about Libra empire's descendants and royalty?" I looked at him with star twinkle inside my eyes. Hendrix laughed and nodded.

"The current emperor of Libra empire is his majesty, Atlas Louisa the III. He is the emperor who has no concubines, no queens, no empress. He only has a daughter. Princess Charlotte Louisa the fourth, the next line in throne. She is like the priceless treasure of Libra empire. Princess Charlotte is the supreme magician who can use both holy magic and demon magic, a rare type of magician who can control over two powerful magic."

"Why do they name royalty with number from behind?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"To know that they are the next person to inherit the throne."

"Is there other empire?"

"Well yes, another of our ally from Leighton empire. Emperor Christopher Antonia and his daughter, princess Guinevere Antonia."

When he is going to continue, someone interrupt him.

"High priest!! You have returned!!"

"Saint Will..." Hendrix mutter.

But wait!! Priest?!! High?!! Don't tell me this person who casually talk with me buddy buddy is actually the ruler here?!! OΠO?!!!