Note

Hi folks! This is your idiotic author who has no proper update schedule. Again with another useless note, but...I really miss you guys

It's been a while since I logged into my own account and after I immediately finished reading a hardcore yet cute yaoi hehe (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I went to sleep and right it's currently 3:11 Am, yayaya I cannot sleep to be honest

It's been a while since I logged into my own account and after I immediately finished reading a hardcore yet cute yaoi hehe (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), I went to sleep and right it's currently 3:11 Am, yayaya I cannot sleep to be honest. I kept thinking about this book and every other books. I have already discontinued the Chinese novel, due to no more ideas on what to write.

I, again thought that, this book doesn't really got that character development. I was abit frustrated and upset at this and I immediately copied the edited draft from my share account and update. I don't know what to do now, romance doesn't really happen alot because Ethan is away, but now Ethan has returned. Stella was kidnapped and woke up in a completely strange place.

At this point, I started to think that I really to get my characters and plot developed. I can't beat around the bush, even if it's going to be a short story, at least I can develop my plot and characters properly.

Plus, it seem I have focused on supporting characters way much more than main characters. It's not wrong to write about supporting characters, but the story's main characters is the two royalty couple.

I really regretted at writing this book related to magic stuff, the only one thing that I regretted.

The main thing about this note is that I wanted to tell you guys that this book will be only around hundred chapters. I still have V×S waiting for me. This season will come to an end soon, the two characters will finally get together back and the hot steamy stuff, :) nope...

Sadly nope.....sksksksksk, the male lead is way too adorable in my head. Ethan is not the daddy type to spend his riches on a girl (COUGH COUGH, Daisuke Kanbe, Jumin Han, Victor Li COUGH COUGH)

If I have to say it now, Ethan's definitely the type to spoiled his love one with affection rather than money or riches. sksksk, not that I'm saying that the others like to show their love with black card.

No matter how rich Ethan is, he would likely to spoiled Stella with his sincere love and his cuteness. 

There are actually many more girls who could actually became the empress, but there is reason.

For character profile, it will have its own chapter. Of course, I can only write two of the characters. There are way....WAY TOO MANY FUXKIMG CHARACTERS.

So, I guess around more 50 more chapters and you will have to say hello to their happily ever after and goodbye to this book.

I will try my best to write a chapter that worth 2 chapters from now on.

BJ Alex is good...trust me...they only have 83 chapters but you won't be disappointed, I got back my passionate and inspiration from that book XD

Thank you!