Chapter 5: Her relationship

Both Ethan and I have spend half of our days inside Sapphire estate. My father and Ethan have their own discussing room while my mother and I keep talking about our past all the time.

Time fly fast and it was already sun set,Ethan and I already said our goodbye to my parents as we return to the palace. Inside the carriage,none of us talk. We mind our own business even though I lowkey wish we had a small conversation....being a lowkey...

"Are you tired...?" And I end up start the conversation first...ಠ_ಠ

"Not really...we did not do anything beside discussing political matters,are you okay after seeing your family now?" He tilt his head...sexily COUGH COUGH and ask me with that 'imma gonna make you go KYA!!!with my cold stare' look

"Eh?!! I'm good!!" I nervously said but suddenly my stomach growl with a gru...

Fuck...

Ethan said nothing beside making an okay with no energy face

"Let hurry then...coachman...please hurry up...my princess consort stomach is crying..." He pop his head outside and told the coachman.

And I totally hid my face the whole time riding on the carriage until we reach the castle. The coachman drop us directly at my palace and left. Ethan didn't go to his palace instead he is walking to my palace.

I forgot to question him because I was busy telling the chef to make alot of my favourite food...until I saw him sitting humbly inside my guest room.

"Your highness!! I thought you had already gone back to your palace!!"

"You don't like me being in here...?" He put down his teacup that I don't know when did the maid serve him tea...

"N-No!! W-would you like to have dinner here?" I stutter due to this is the first I speak directly to him close. In my previous life,I have never talked to him about asking for dinner or something else that couple should do,the only time when I got to speak with him closely was only when it is political matter and...his last moment...

"Live on Stella...escape from that bastard...please live for me...see the other side of the world with someone who can bring you happiness...I-I'm sorry for not being a good husband..."

I suddenly lost my thought in Ethan last moment until I felt a nice manly scent and warm embrace.

"Why did you make such a sad face...? Smile more...don't mind about the rumour those trash spreading" I did not get to see Ethan face clearly due to my face pressing against his chest but I clearly could hear what he is saying.

"I'm just worried about future stuff..."

"I understand that you worried but for now...be happy" Ethan comforting voice make me want to cry right now. I snuggle my face against his chest to gain the advantage...

Hey...it is rare for him to hug me ya know...?? I got to gain advantage from this one in million year chance.

Timeskip to when the food sama arrive ~~

Ethan right now was too absorb watching his wife eating food like a beast. He mentally make a stone face but sweatdrop at Stella.

Stella is also too absorb in eating her food like a wild animal that finally got to eat it food after 300 million year. Her mouth is stuffed with food as her cheek right now wanted to explode.

"Tasty!!!!" Stella mental thought

"Ah...I forgot to bring Stella to the new openly bakery store...I heard from Vincent that the cake there was good...even Roman compliment it...I should take her there next time ._." Ethan curse himself for not bringing Stella to the bakery....

"I might also need to feed her more..." And that was his last thought after seeing Stella finish a bowl of soup.

First picture: Your name

Second picture: Konosuba

Third picture: ???? (I also wanted to know...)