HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy new year to minna san!! I know that this is not a chapter which is kinda disappear but I am really grateful that I have my beautiful reader accompany me to another decade!!

Hah...we all know that 2019 is full of happiness and shit stuff happen alot but yeah

I hope you guys have a great year
Great health
Make sure to be happy
Don't give up on your hope
Study hard and make sure to look around for teachers when you are cheating JUST KIDDING!!!!
Don't even bother about those haters,just remember...you are a you,but those damm haters...are some fucking silly donkey :)
Oh...and...confess to your crush...with high hope...if they reject you...give him or her a smile and walk away by saying thank you...if they friendzone you...grab his or her hand and shake it by saying "Let be a fucking donkey friends forever my friend...ಥ⌣ಥ"
Don't be a hopeless potato like me...goodluck in your everything
If you nervous about something,then tightly wrap your hand and went somewhere quiet then sing a song...a weeb song...lol jk every song that you like and shout "I AM NOT FUCKING POTATO NERVOUS,DAMN YOU WORLD!!!"
Remember,this is a new decade and new year so...let not be an anti social...like me...have a great time and great year this 2020!!!
Please continue to support me!!!
I really appreciate your support and comment and vote you guys gave me!! :)