Chapter 17: Lena's deal

As I feel her hand twirling my golden lock,Lena smile change 360°. She gave out a twisted smile and lean to closer to my ear.

"Say,crown princess...You really are annoying and such a fucker you know..." She whisper with low scary voice.

"You...!"

"Edgar was really close to kill that damn annoying friend of your...but...you keep getting in his way.." This time,she didn't smile. She glare at me with her brown eyes glow with red.

Suddenly,I sense something off from her. Her glowing red eyes...her eyes will glow whenever she with someone who is an enemy to Edgar,just like how I first met Edgar.

His eyes would glow red like her...that eyes that gave me some sort of sinister chill.

"So? Are you planning to kill Arianna?" I didn't show any kind of emotion as she laugh slightly.

"Haha,depend! Well,if you agree with my deal then...I will let you and your friend off!!" She smile innocently and grab my hand.

"First,don't you dare get in my way of killing the royal family. Second,convince your husband to take me as his consort. third,Act like you knew nothing and I will let you and your friends go~~ not to mention your family too!!"

"And if I don't agree?" I pull my hand away and frown

"You all die!!" She smile even wider as I chuckle. Did she think everyone is an idiot?

"Why don't you wake up from your dream instead missy?" I pat her shoulder as she stop smiling and gave me a serious look

"Lena Margarett,let me tell you. Did you think that...you are still the one and only person who can used legendary magic? Your so call healing light magic?"

"!!!" Hah...she finally realized it

"Your magic is what everyone worshipped but don't forget that,Mine is also legendary one,of course I'm not blabbering here but if you wish to harm my friends,family and royal blood then good luck. I am not the useless Stella back in Academy because right now I am Stella Vince Sapphire Winchester,future empress of this empire,also did I forgot to mention that you are a one step behind me? Haha,whatever you do then please think again"

With that,I wave my hand and smirk at her.

Since you just decided to just shown up now then you are a bit too late,because your plan is falling apart just like puzzle that missed it piece.

Well,I actually gonna write Stella OP back when she was in her Academy day but...if I think about her in Haruka story then it make no sense...🤔

Because she kidnapped by Damon and if she was OP then she at least can escape but no...so...yeah...Stella discovered that she has Star magic when the empire was falling in her last life.