49: Way back home

"Ya~yaya~ yaahhhhhh, Living a boring life inside a cattle. There was nothing for me to do! So I decided to draw a turtle but then
dust it to nothing! I am no main character~!
Just someone who will get slapped in the future!!"

I sang while drawing the turtle on the ground, using the amazing wooden stick that I had found. I felt completely useless, the inside of the house was so filthy that I had to rolled up my sleeves and cleaned it with a badass face! Well, I hope it looked like a badass face..

How can I sleep in this kind of disgusting place? Nope! Nopety, Nope! Especially when there was spiders web and cockroaches everywhere, oh, is that a big cockroach I see? Haha, awe helllllllll no.

Everyone was gone and didn't even left me a single piece of food to eat! They're completely heartless...Don't they pity a petite girl like me...? Unless...they found that I am a princess who's married to a powerful figure and used me as a hostage in exchange for some vulnerable information?

...

Ah! The turtle is complete! I'm so happy and proud about this. (。・ω・。)ノ♡ I look at my drawing, sniff sniff. ( ꈨຶ ˙̫̮ ꈨຶ )

"Hey!"

Without any warning, someone stepped on my drawing.

"Ah!!! Turtle Kun!!!!! Noooooooo!" I cried out loud with sadness when that person stepped on my newborn turtle. How could you!!!? He was just a baby!!

"Oh, sorry." Calliope steps back and fortunately, the turtle was still there. I was thinking of killing myself for a moment there.

"Can't you see that this my turtle that I just gave birth to a few moments ago?!"

"You mean this ugly little shabby thing? I didn't know that this was a turtle." Calliope had a blank surprised face, I didn't even know how to describe her.

I know...I know...my drawing skill is completely 0 points. You don't need to tell me okay! ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽

Ah...It feels sad but funny at the same time...

"Anyway, I can send you to your home now." Calliope cleared her throat and gave me the news.

"Really?!!" I widen my eyes in happiness, but wait..how does she know about my home?

"My elder brother told me about you, everyone is busy so I'll take you home by myself. Where is Marina?" Calliope asked, looking around the house for Marina.

"Marina went downtown, I was left here alone so I decided to clean up." I stood up and dusted my dress which was given by Marina, the best girl of the year.

"I will leave them a letter. I'm surprised that Crown Princess could actually clean." Calliope smirk in amusement. I might turn if ya gave me that sexy smirk.  ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

"I was raised pretty strict. My grandma taught my sister and I alot about housework, she was a commoner before so she didn't want us to grow up into a spoiled brats, thanks to her, I pretty much know all."

"I'm so envious of you..."

"What was that??"

"Never mind. Here, grab my hand."

When Calliope held out her hand to me, I was little suspicious of it but I still took it. Before I knew it, we were floating.

"Ahh!!" I cling to Calliope like a gecko and screamed around like an idiot.

"Don't worry." When her feet touched the rooftop surface, Calliope jumped and we soon started flying like a bullet. Ah! This was too fast for my poor heart!

"Open your eyes now."

When she whispers to me calmly, I finally open my eyes slowly. We were still floating downwards, except it was slow and I got to admire the scenery around me as we slowly dawn down. I was really fascinated.

"Lets land down and walk, I need to save up my mana." Calliope said as she landed gently on the green grass filled with flowers. It was too beautiful, the blue lake that I had seen further away even had lotuses on top of its water surface, flourishing well.

"I have never seen something so captivating like this before in my life..." I smiled and took a deep breath.

Half an hour later, we took a rest under the shades of the tree.

"Where are we anyway?" I asked, approaching Calliope back from the lake with a lotus flower in my hands.

"We are currently somewhere in Graham." Calliope informed me, her map wide opened which was pulled out from her clothes.

"Wait what?!!" B-but we were just flying and walking like a half an hour ago....

"I used teleportation magic, that's the reason why we came here faster, if I didn't use it, we would probably still be in Libra empire."

Ehh...come to think of it....where was I days ago...? I didn't know the exact location.

"But, where was I back in that small house?"

"Britain empire."

B-B-B-Britain?!!!!!!! Nani?!!! W-wha?

"I assumed that someone was also using Teleportation magic which was only a skill in which an expert can use. Graham was under the attack of the outsider, the princess is currently missing."

"Victorian?!! Went missing?!!" I threw the flower away and grabbed her shoulder.

"Uh huh, she was seen together with a black hair girl many days ago, right after you went missing. The princess and that girl also disappered. I was also investigating in that matter, teleportation magic is Britain's pride after all. I cannot look over that matter."

Calliope stood up and march towards the south. Hah....will Victorian be okay? I can't help but worry....also... speaking of black hair...isn't she Haruka!!!?