Chapter 12: Rebellion

Month passed by in a just a blink of eyes. My sister already gave birth and no sign of Lena or Edgar showing. They did not succeed in killing Ariana so for now it is safe.

Even though it is safe for sometime now,but I didn't just sit still doing nothing until trouble visit. I keep helping Ethan tracking down Cassin but no luck,they sure have much more plan in their sleeve huh?

No luck could be found,my sister has a baby boy,my parents are doing fine. But,the day I fear is coming near. The banquet celebrating before war...more like celebrating killing off the royalty...

As far as I could remember,that was when prime minister finally introduced his secret daughter that has been kept in for long time. And that daughter is joke other than Lena Margarett.

Her first appearence cause an uproar in the continent. Natural brown hair with beautiful soft face....who the hell doesn't like her...? Of course there are some who did not like her,I'm not gonna say who the hell are they...

Ahh,quiet opposite of me and my sister. Even though my sister and I had did had a beautiful face (a/n: I cringed while writing this...) But both my sister and I does not have the soft beauty like Lena and my friend,Flora.

I have the different beauty...the kinda mean beauty with kinda big chest...in short,a bitch face but beautiful -_-

And yes...my sister had the kinda similar vibe of beauty. While I was lazily reading some work while thinking of some shit that is totally useless,Mayu come in with her usual stoic face. Seriously,why the hell is everybody obsessed with this stoic face style?!! Is it a popular trend right now?

"Your highness,the empress request for your presence" She said with a low tone as I toss the paper aside.

"I will be there soon" I get up from my chair and head to empress palace.

The palace that is for empress to stay for over 400 year now yet the building still look new AF. Since the empress also used magic,I easily could find where she is inside her garden by sensing her mana.

I sneak from behind and hug her.

"Did mother ask for me?" I ask her as she giggle and put away her book.

"Stella you are here!!" She hug me and let me sit.

"I have something to discuss with you for a while. In next month,there will be celebration for the knight and noble who have to go to war. I know I am the biggest responsible for the banquet but make sure to be the best. Drama always happen,and...make sure to be cautious around noble these day. Yes,we are the royal but these day,there are so many noble who rebel against us royal. We only safe because there is your family,Ruby family,Emerald family,Aquamarine family,Alexandrite family,Topaz family and the 5 knight of empire. So make sure to stay on guard especially outside." The empress said seriously as I grab her tightly and smile.

"Mother,you know me since I was very young. Of course I would knew about these rebellion of noble and I will make sure to stay safe as possible,thank you"

"Good girl...I can always count on you"

I return to my office after I chat to her about the banquet preparation. Nothing would be special on that day except the drama of the year would happen.

In my office,Ethan was there standing and staring at my book stall. Wait...that section....!!!!!!!

"No!!!! There is nothing for you to see!!!!" I run like my life depend on it and stand in front of that section.

"I didn't know you like this type of book. {Crossdress mission,this knight is too lustful} wow,just look at the title and you know what is inside this book" Ethan hold a thick book inside his hand and smirk at me.

Gosh!!! My Teenage day favourite has been exposed!!!

"Gimme that back!!" I jump to catch the book but Ethan push my head away.

What is he?!!! A thot slayer or gender equality dude?!!!

"He push his length inside mine as I tried not to scream..." Ethan read on the bended paper that I note because of it special chapter

"No!!! Stop it!!!"

"Oh there is another,{A loveless marriage but this emperor is a sadist} what is this? Sadist? Is this a kinky play?"

"Oh? That one was good but nevermind !!! Just give me back my book!!!"

Ethan did not listen and open the book to the chapter that I bookmarked...

"He tied her hands as he smirk at his pitiful wife....after torture her upper body he reach down between her leg-" He stop reading and smirking as he read in silent.

Can I die now...?

"I see...you like this type of play huh...don't worry,I will give it to you after I come back from war"

I stop fighting him when I heard war. I look down and walk to him slowly.

"Please come back safely...."

"I still haven't go yet so for now I need to see what type of books that you have"

The mood is now completely destroyed after I heard him. Oh my god,I cannot let him know I like possessive and obsessive male lead!!!

I literally cringe after reading the prologue....