Chapter 25: The solo hunting

Who has watch Violet evergarden?!!! The anime is so good!!! T0T you definitely cannot miss out,I was hesitated to watch it at first but then I didn't regret watching it!!! Every single episode of Violet make me move to tear!! This one of the most rarest anime that make me cry. I only cried at Hotaru no mori e,assassination classroom last episode. For your information,I still haven't watched Angel beat,plastic memories,Your lie in April yet but I did watch The grave of fireflies,the story was so beautiful yet depressing AF along with The wind rise that I forgot to cried....

"Ahh...so cold..." I sigh and look around to see that aristocrat have gather around already.

"Princess,please wait inside the castle" Mayu lead me and let me sit with noble ladies...among them is Lena Margarett.

"Good morning to your highness!!" They stood up and place their hand on their chest before leaning down.

"Rise" I speak lowly as they do as I said. I went to sit and drink tea pour by maid

"Princess is not gonna join the hunt this year? I heard that princess was a champion at hunting since the age of 13"

Lena smile while her hand shook the teacup. I sip my tea and reply back

"You are right, this princess was the champion of archery and hunting for 3 year now,and joining? I definitely will join now if you excuse me ladies. It seem that the hunting is starting by now"

I stand up and took off my fluffy coat anf toss it to Mayu revealing my inner clothes that is design for easier horse riding.

"Hehe,seem like someone is being fabulous today~~" Arianna who is on her black horse smirk. Did I forget to mention that my friends will be joining?

Except Scarlet(who is screaming and crying from her place because she is pregnant and cannot join this year)

Well,she did come and sit nicely with Flora who is patting her head. Violet also join and is currently on her horse too,Wendy with sword in her hand...the hunting allow all type of weapon anyway.

"Ladies and Gentlemen who is here!! I am honour that you are joining this hunt again this year!! And who is going to become the champion of hunting again?!! The answer will be reveal after the event!! Good luck on your way competitor!!"

Emperor father cheer and the crowd who isn't joining also cheer along with the emperor. Emperor father turn to me and lift his fist and lip sync good luck.

"Stella,Wendy,Violet,Arianna!!!! Be safe okay!!!" We four turn and it was my sister who has baby in her hand. The empress and my mother also wave their hands to us. Flora and Scarlet smile to us and wave their handkerchiefs instead.

I feel encouraged!!! T^T thank you for all your support everyone!!

Now...let this Solo hunting begin!!!