Chapter 60: Welcome back to Winchester

It's been a long journey since the attack on the ship from Graham. I was only focused on one main goal to the way back home, my only goal was to protect my whole beloved people.

When I return to Winchester, the events from my past life will progress and I doubt it'll happen sooner than I'll ever expected.

I stared at the horizon while inhaling the ocean air and the sun which is rising from the east. The suffering that I did not want to see it happen again might happen if I missed one step.

I am inside the past now but many things have changed because of it too. If I missed that one step, what should I do...?

Watch as the whole thing replay or make another questionable choice?

The past that I never want to experience or the future filled with more mysterious expectation.

I no longer felt cold as there was a warm blanket wrapped on me.

Ethan tightly wrapped the quilt and hug me softly.

"What are you thinking about...?"

"Future...and past??"

"Do you like past that much...?"

"No...but I do miss the time when you were a child!"

I giggled and snuggle against his warm chest as Ethan flick my forehead lightly.

"The past doesn't really matter anyway. Why don't you look at the brighter side more?"

"But the future doesn't tell us anything. It filled with mysterious..."

"It's true that the future filled with unexpected events but I know we can change it even though we can't see it. It's much better than walking on a thorny path filled with the pain you don't want to experience over and over again..."

Indeed...the past is something I'd never wanted to go back, it may fill with good memories and thrilling experience but the pain and the suffering was also apart of it.

The future is mysterious and dark but once you made through it, it might filled with happiness and more good memories...

Or it might turn into something even worse...

But isn't it better if I bet my whole life on the mysterious ending...?

The pressure and anxiety gets into me that quickly...? Hah....nothing even happen yet I already overthink about this..

"Yeah...maybe you're right. It's probably the best to walk on a dark path filled mysterious rather than a thorny painful path! Anyway, I could already see our home!! The fishermen probably caught tons of fish already!!"

"Maybe there is someone waiting for us...?"

We laughed and watch as our home is getting closer.

I saw a hand waved towards us. The person held a baby inside her hand, along side with her was a tall male man.

Two people also waited beside the couple as they gave us their smile.

"They are actually waiting for us! Ahhh!! My sister and my bro in law is there!! Ehh?!! And she gave birth already?!!!"

If I rethink about it...I have left home for many months now...almost...half a year?!!!!!!!!

Nani?!!!!

The good things has already happened and so is the bad things, but let just leave the bad thing alone first because we need to enjoy our time too, right? :)

Season 2 ended

So far, this is one of my successful works I ever had. It's half a year since this story was published and now, we have reached the end of season 2 which mean next season is the finale one.

I can't thank you enough for your support! I have 386 followers, over 100k readers for this book and 4k votes for this one too.

I never expected something this cringy made out from just my imagination and fantasy actually turned out so well.

Thank you for your support

Thank you for your everything

I couldn't have done this without you guys.

See you next time

.
.
.
.

Maybe, next month???

I'll be back on September with the finale season???

You guys could check out Stalker × Villain or Happy ending belong to Miss Antagonist.

All these stories are connected to each others ( ^∇^) but they have no spoiler for each others (WRONG!!! I actually did spoiled Happy ending)

I will publish new work soon too so stay tune for that!!

Bye bye!!