Chapter 31: High priestess

"Princess, you are here??!!" Saintess Alisa show her shock face and walk toward me hurriedly.

"Saintess Alisa!!" My hands was grabbed by her and her face was full of worry.

"Goodness, I heard you fell into a coma for a month!! How are you!? And what with the Saintess? We used to be an acquaintance"

"Then what with the princess -_-)?"

"It is because you are married to prince Ethan"

"I am still Stella you know"

I sigh and both of us walk to the praying hall.  Knocking on the door softly, a soft sweet voice speak up

"Come in"

I open the door softly and inside a beautiful long silver hair lady stand there with a smile on her face. Her beautiful pearl eyes shine brightly.

Alisa and I bow down in respect with our hand on our chest.

"It is an honor to meet you high priestess"

"Lift your head up, I am not a royalty so it is not important"

Priestess Photine walk towards us and grab my hand with her warm soft hands

"I heard that my dear Stella got hurt during the autumn hunt, it worried me greatly to know that my Stella got hurt"

"It is nothing as I have recovered"

"En, I always knew Stella dear is strong and I believe you do have your reason to visit me"

"It is nothing but I kept hearing crying voice of someone calling for my help and it is greatly urge me to know who is it"

I look down and remember the voice that keep reaching out for me full of sadness and sorrow.

Priestess Photine hug me softly and lightly pat my head.

"It is because that person has tie with your fate. That person has already interwine her string of fate with you and it is your duty to find her and rescue her from darkness that she trapped within"

My duty? Is she someone I know?

"I know that you are hesitating but judging from your heart, I know that you will help her" Priestess Photine smile

After that, I keep rethinking about that person until I hit someone