Chapter 14: Her poem and his gift

A/N: She may look like Athanasia but I can guarantee you that she isn't or else people would criticise me again (._. And why do I guarantee...? Cause this is just a normal character that people draw and I found it on my Pinterest  save...

"Hurry up and bring the powder compact!!"

"Hah?!! We have to bath princess first!!"

Sound of maids running around and scolding each others make me...let it go... Ahh...the deja vu...

Today in my previous life was also the same. Maids would running around in panic,one maid would broke my vase,some damn experienced maid scold her,and I sitting right waiting to see what is going now.

"Princess,which dress would you like to choose?" The maids show me the dress that hang on the wall.

The same three dresses from my previous life. The first one is a light pink mermaid dress with shiny flower pattern fabric from up to down,it is also reveal neck and collarbone,simple and pretty.

The second one is a bright red dress that reveal my knees and ankle but the dress is decorated with diamond,bold and sexy.

The last one is a white dress almost look like a wedding dress,the messy line with small pearl on it and the neck and collarbone would be cover by transparent white fabric,elegant and princess style.

Of course,I chose this one in before but...do I have another option?

"Alicia,find more dress" I told Alicia as she quickly ran inside the closet room while I let Mayu do my nail.

"Princess,do these dresses disappointed you?" Mayu ask while doing my nail.

"Umm,the style is pretty much is all over the empire" I sigh and glance outside at the nearly sunset,we have prepared everything since evening but still hasn't finished yet.

"Ahh!!" Scream echoing from the hallway as maids rush outside leaving me alone inside the room exclude Alicia cause now she is inside the closet room.

Moments later,Mayu and some maids come back with a big sigh. I didn't question as I already knew what happened.

"Princess...there isn't any new dresses T^T,What should we do..?" Alicia sobbed as I shook my head.

"What else beside wearing those dresses?" I question back as the nail was done. Maybe...I should go with the bold red...hehe,being called as a Villainess is something I used to do wearing this dress is okay for me.

"Y-your highness!!" The maids bow down at the door as I sense magic from the door. It was Ethan standing there with present book.

"Good thing that you haven't done yet" Ethan said in a low voice before signalling everyone to leave the room.

"Your highness?" I tile my head wondering what is he going to do.

"Do you have any dress to wear?"

"Ohh,about that I plan to wear this red dress" I pick up the dress from my bed and show him.

Suddenly,Ethan frown and pull the dress from hand.

"This is too revealing,wear this instead" He toss me the present box as I open it to see a glittering dress.

I pull the dress to see it fully. The dark blue dress decorated with sapphire gem ,amethyst gem and golden dust...wait...is this gold real (0_0)?!!

"Your highness,is this golden dust a real thing?!!"

"Umm,it took one week to grated the gold just to create these dust (- -)"

"I-I see..." Rich bastard...T_T (Hey,I am also rich)

"I told the tailor to make it as soon as possible so that you can wear it" He told me and give me another two box which is quiet small than the dress box

"Wear the dress and these,I will wait here" He sat down on the couch and staring at me.

"T-then...I will go now" I quickly ran inside the closet room with a noticeable flush on my face. Ahh...didn't know that he would actually give me a dress...did he hit his head before I time travel back..?

Not to make the prince wait for me any more longer. I put on the dress and blue shoes with diamond rose on,he does have a really good taste when it come to fashion huh.

"I'm done" I walk outside to show him how is the dress.

"Where is the jewellery?" He raise his eyebrow

"Oh? Here,I can't put the necklace on myself" I give him the blue rose necklace as he turn me around without saying anything.

"Click" I heard from behind my back,as he was done putting on me.

I stare at the mirror to see a messy long blonde hair with a matching sapphire eyes...a pretty cliche hair and eyes colour you can find in Winchester empire. Will I able to live peacefully in this gifted second life...?

"What are you thinking about?" Ethan whisper to ear while looking at the mirror.

"Wonder if everything will go smoothly in life..."

"Life is not perfect even if you born as a royalty"

I widen my eyes and turn my head to stare at him,isn't this the poem I used to make in my academy day? I smile and continue

"Beautiful dream is at night while nightmare reality is in the day"

"Golden spoon we noble used everyday equal us commoner a year worth of food"

"Song of sorrow by the sunset,memories of war pass through our heart as we sang our none freedom song with the slave"

I finished the poetic with tear slip down,I make this poem to dedicated to when our country had war happened back when our ancestor still can't do anything with the enemies invaded hundred year ago.

"Why did you suddenly reciting this poem...?" I ask Ethan as he smile and said nothing.

"I will have the maids to finished you" He walk outside and soon some maids came in and do my makeup and hair.

30 minutes later

"Wah!! Princess is so beautiful!! I'm bet that even that sophisticated lady whatever can't even compare to you!!" Alicia said with star in her eyes.

"Um,thank for your hard work today. Make sure to rest well" I dismissed them and went outside.

"You done?" Ethan stand there with his royal blue costume. The shiny medals on his tuxedo has to make close my eyes!! Just what kind of gold is that?!!

"Umm..." I rub my eyes since they hurt due to Ethan medal. Ethan grab my softly before putting on a diamond crown ring and softly kiss.

"This will show that you are my future empress" He smile as I look away in embarrassment. I never received this kind of romantic Ethan version before!! He must have really hit his head before I reborn >///<

Finally done writing this chapter 😥,took me at least 10 minutes to think of this original meaningless poem. I seriously like making meaningless poem XD and...today was so devastating for me ._.) I cannot join the debate competition because of my age T^T the damn free two week of going to UK!! I can't join!! Sad but I will wait for next year I guess -^-

And...Have to say I need to drop Happy ending belong to miss antagonist II for a a while. The second book is still plot hole like the first,I was thinking of rewriting but whatever still considering about it ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌ and I have write alot of new stories,there is one that is an anime fanfiction and...I adore that anime character XD but will also think about whether should I publish it or not since I plan to write that fiction short -~- so...enjoy!!