Special chapter: Winchester academy valentine day

Not an actual chapter but it is more like a side story of this book.

Warning!!! ⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔⛔

Might contain damn Fluff romance that you might be jealous!!!! Because the author is also jelly :) *smile drained with tear*

Ethan & Stella (let begin with our first couple)

Ethan stare(stalk) at the blondie girl who is busying concentrating on making her own chocolate. He has seen Stella talking and being closed to other guys alot since she is voted as one of the most beautiful girl in this Academy and Ethan is not happy of how she is close with those guys.

After stalking her from a tall tree outside the academy. He saw her got a cut. Damn! He will make sure that the corpse of that guy will not be seen.

After waiting for another whole hour, she was finally done and the chocolate look pretty good. Stella wrap it perfectly and hug it to her chest with a soft smile.

Frick...he has to kill that person...

Tomorrow

On his way to his seat, Ethan found a blue wrapped gift that exactly look like the one Stella was holding and wrapping yesterday.

Nah...there is no way that Stella would give him one right? However, he felt someone was staring dagger at his back and when he turned around, a pair of sapphire like eyes was burning.

Uhh....there was also a small paper attached to this box with a S sign on it. Ethan finally understood...this chocolate was meant for him -///-

He keep it in his navy school blazer that a pocket to fit this chocolate.

Back to his dorm, he finally taste it...

The chocolate is good but not as good as the professional but it can be consider as a good one for a first experience...no...this is not the first experience of making chocolate.

(A/N: What are you?!!! Nakiri Erina Sama?!!!! The god of tongue?!!)

It is bittersweet...but he like it that way...

From that day, Ethan cannot ate sweet as it weren't come from Stella herself, well except that one cake shop that he took Stella to visit.

Vincent Lucifer

He hate Valentine day the most!!! It is the most annoying day in the whole world!!! Girls keep giving chocolate and it was totally annoying.

On his way back to his dorm, he saw a mid length bright red hair flow along with the wind. He was fascinated by that person beauty, her swordsmenship, her magic ability and the way she won't tremble before her opponent no matter how strong he or she is.

Scarlet Ruby, the daughter of Marchinoness Crimson Ruby and the trainee of her mother squad. He once saw her fighting against a knight captain and win awesomely but the question is...why is she here?

Vincent decide not to react and walk pass her but he felt a strong grip forcing him not to go. S-shit...she is strong ×_×

"What do you want?" He ask the red head

Scarlet didn't say anything beside shoving a small red box in his chest and immediately run away leaving Vincent dumbfounded. He saw her ears were redden hard and he finally understood..

It was a chocolate.....a strawberry flavour... He is unconsciously happy that  he received a chocolate from her.

Noah Kendrick

"Noah!! Here is your chocolate!! Happy valentines day!! All the best is for you!!"

A cheerful brunette Flora is happily handing him a big rectangle box with cute flower decorations.

Noah Kendrick didn't react or speak, he just leave right away with the chocolate in his hand but Flora didn't mind him as she knew his personality too well since he was her childhood friend.

In sometime later, Noah heard a commotion behind the school and decided to see what is it.

Flora was there handing her friends and his friends box of chocolate. And then it hit Noah hard that he wasn't the only one who receive it but everyone also.

Sad Noah noise...

Leon Lucifer

(Nope...his story is super short)

Leon has his day normally as ever except while he was walking to sword arena, a super yet cold person run pass him and knock him out...hard.

When he woke up, he was inside academy Infirmary and a small box of chocolate was placed on his chest.

What the heck? Although he doesn't know who is that, but he has to keep this chocolate.

Victor Winchester

(his story is also short)

Violet Alexandrite has never imagined that she would actually found tons of chocolate box inside her table. Who sent this...?

She weirdly look at the box and open it...a dark chocolate with different of flavour is inside.

Well, she going to keep it since she has tea to drink so this chocolate will do it.

And a certain someone is fisting his hand with tear of happiness when he saw her putting all of his chocolate into her bag.

Roman Harlequin

"This is for you" Arianna Topaz is handing him a yellow box shape heart.

He would never imagined that his most hated rival would actually hand him a chocolate.

"Why?"

"Cuz no one gave you one except Flora so here mine ^^"

He may consider her as his rival even though she doesn't know anything but it is great to have something rather than not.

"Then I thank you for your generosity"

"No problem!!" She smile brightly and exit the library.

Sometime he wonder if he does hate her or not...his heart is really mess up.

So...did any of you receive chocolate?? Probably yes

Haha...I will watch you guys having good time while I will go on a date with sir Levi from my phone XD

Another smile drained in tear ;^;

Hehe...wish you guys a happy Valentines day!!