Chapter 26: Fortunate and unfortunate

Into the forest,I can only hear my horse walking and some birds go chip chrip. There is nothing to hunt. Last year,I got a wild boar and what is it this year?

I definitely won't hunt bunnies and deer!! They are the most adorable creature!! >~<

Deeper into the forest,rain start dropping as I immediately took Ana with me into cave. If you don't know who is Ana please wait who to know who.

"Come on girl" I pull her and let her eat some apples before she falls asleep. I sat by the fire and watch the rain from inside. Hour pass and the rain stop,I leave Ana alone and walk outside to see if there is some sort of wild creature.

If magic exist,then magic creature also exist. A dragon would be nice,oh wait they don't release dragon here.

Maybe...3 heads lion? Deer the meat eater? Those are rare creature.
"Hmm~~~ In the forest of dark,fog creep in as night fall,moonlight can be the only one...to show you the way. Into the calm grave,owl cried as the man goes in. Calm grave,she rise...from her golden coffin-!!!"

My singing was cut off as I sense some weird shit going on.

"Who is there?" I call out loudly. Two red eyes glow in the dark and it slowly walk out.

!!!!

Three heads lion?!!! What a luck!!

The lion hop on me but I roll away to escape it claw. Their claw is really poison. One "swish" and you are dead.

What should I do??

....

-Jump on a tree that the lion couldn't reach

-kill it with a magic arrow

I position my arrow carefully and swoosh!!

The transparent blue water shape as an arrow hit in the middle of the lion head.

"...." The lion stop moving and collapse on the ground.

"Thud" The sound from the lion collapse

Using my magic to store it inside my ring. This ring was gifted to me by Lady Lan from Long Empire. This ring is call dimensions space storage,you can literally store anything and even go inside there by being unconscious.

I continue walking back to the cave until an arrow nearly hit me. Thankfully,my magic barrier trigger and shield me

"Ahh~~ so annoying ~~ and I thought you would die there immediately"

That girl let out a disappointed sigh

"Ahh~~ so annoying ~~ and I wish you would die here immediately" I copy her and use my magic to slice her but unsuccessful as she teleport away.

Dang,The exam is finally over. Pheww! The reason I did not update for 3 to 4 days is because I had exam for a full whole week and it just end this afternoon. I just arrive home and immediately write and post it :D well enjoy!!

P.S: Please check out my new story that I just wrote hehe...lemme be shameless for once ._.