Chapter 40: Hendrix Huston

Weeks felt like year. I have been here for weeks now together with the two of my buddies yet there was no work for us to do. I can only stared blankly at the sky and wait for time to passed.

Actually, it is a good thing that we got no job since Victorian didn't step outside her palace or causing any trouble. If she were a spoiled brat, I would have say goodbye to Graham empire with no expression already.

"Hah...so boring...why is there nothing to do...?" I rolled on the grass with a pouted face.

"Would princess like to visit our temple?" An angelic male voice whispered behind me like a spring breeze. I immediately get up but was petrified by that person.

Long silver hair that reflect against the golden sunlight making his hair shine. Pair of pure silver eyes making him looks like an elf rather than human. He was so...extraordinary.

I regained my conscious and rolled away from him with a freaked out face.

"S-sir!!! What do you think you are doing?!!"

That man laughed lightly like a maiden using his hand to covered his mouth.

"I apologized for making the princess surprised. I heard that we will have the crown princess and her friends from Winchester as our honourable guests and temporary guards for our princess. I am from the holy temple of Graham and I accidentally overheard what princess said. Would you like to explore our temple for a while?"

With that smile, for a moment I thought I was falling into some sort of abyss. I knew that he doesn't has any evil intention but, just what with that smile?

"If you insist" I stood up dusting my white pant and tie my long blonde hair into a hair ponytail with a blue ribbon.

"Oh, it seem like I haven't introduce myself yet. Pardon me princess, my name is Hendrix Huston from Graham holy temple. It is an honourable thing to meet the crown princess from Winchester."

He placed his hand on his chest showing his greeting. Since I didn't come here as Stella Vince Sapphire Winchester, I gave him the knight way of greeting. I came here as Stella not princess Stella.

"Greeting to sir Hendrix, please refer me to one of your acquaintance from now on."

"How can I? You are the princess-"

"I came here as princess Victorian's knight, not crown princess of Winchester. Please call me Stella! You got my permission you know?!" I grinned.

Hendrix smiled and nodded.

"I am grateful"

We both shook hands and we walked to the holy temple.

"You never change don't you...."

"Sir Hendrix, what did you say?" I tilted my head and raise my eyebrow. Hendrix shook his hands and shook his head.

"Nothing nothing!" He smile like one of the god statue. I can't help but burst out a small laugh.

Third POV

As Hendrix watched the back of Stella, he smiled. Her long golden blonde bring him to his past.

A pair of sapphire gems eyes. A beautiful voice, golden hair as if it really made from gold. He was nothing back then, he felt like she was a fairy and he was just a small low elf who can only admired the beautiful fairy. However, she is standing in front of him, laughing and smiling.

She made him happy. Hendrix's eyes landed on the shiny blue diamond ring on Stella's ring finger. A tiara shape ring decorated with small sapphire gems and amethyst gems, but the most stand out gem was the blue diamond which is call "eternal love". A priceless gem, only those who has their love one in their heart strongly can obtained the gem.

Hendrix's smile dropped, heart sank to the bottom. Hendrix knew that the only person who capable of obtaining this gem to made the wedding ring is none other than Ethan Winchester, the soon to be emperor.