Chapter 35: Our small welcome

Some days later, Haruka still staying with me. She finally stop sobbing and only know how to laugh these days. The only people that knew about Haruka is my friends.

Today, they will all come and have a small celebration for Haruka. I decided to bake my own cake to welcome Haruka and she really like chocolate sweet.

Once the cake was once, my maid came to inform me that they are all here. I hurriedly tell maids to set the table as I run to welcome them.

"Ah, you are here!" Scarlet with her big belly smile with her left hand holding a fruit basket.

Everyone get inside to the guest room where the table is already set. When I walk in, Haruka also appear.

"Haruka!!" Everyone exclaimed and she look happy to have everyone here.

We all sat down and everyone keeps asking how Haruka was, she seem to answer them alright. I sip my rose tea and enjoy the cake that I made.

Umm, I will make them again after Ethan return. He like cake the most

"Hey, we are here to discuss not eating" Arianna prob her chin on her palm

"Huh? Are you jealous at me eating a delicious cake?" I blink like an innocent kitty but don't stare at my smile, it look no different from a demon that will be rising from hell.

"I have my cake here" Arianna show me her cheesecake and give me a middle finger. That is what Haruka teach us, show a middle finger when you feel pissed off at someone.

(A/N: Other MC from Earth bring different type of new thing...and there Haruka..invented middle finger..)

"Bish"

We all laugh and continue until evening where everyone leaves. At night fall, I brush Haruka's raven hair. Her smooth hair show that she is under a well and good care.

"Aren't you missing your father...?" I ask her

"Um...I miss both mother and father, my life is full of colourful with them by my side but now it is kind empty when they apart from me...I must have been a bad daughter for running away from home"

Haruka hid her face in her knee, I pat her back softly. Haruka...a child who grew up with love showering her, it is no doubt that she miss them greatly.

Poor Ruka, to have herself running from her home.

"Don't worry...even if you can't return to your good friends back at the Solitaire continent, you still have us at this empire"

"Thank you...for being with me.."

This chapter is a little short but please bare with me...

My hands are hurting :( Last Night I was in super saiyan mode writing a long 4 page lesson in my note book and was doing an essay now my right hand hurt...I'm so bragging now XD