Chapter 15: Cheer for warrior

"His royal highness Ethan Winchester and her Royal her highness,Stella Vince Sapphire Winchester!!" The announcer announced loudly so that the people inside the ballroom could hear.

Everyone soon turn to the stair direction and look up to down. Stella hold Ethan hand and both step down from the stair. With matching blue costume,they both literally look like match in heaven in every noble eyes. The nobles soon lower down their body and greet

"Greeting to his royal highness and her royal highness,may you blessed with healthy life and happiness!!" The crowd give them their blessing as Ethan wave his hand to let the crowd know it is okay to stand up.

Everyone stare at the two as they went up their way to greet the emperor and empress.

"Greeting to father and mother,may our goddess bless you two with happiness and healthy life!" Stella and Ethan lower their bodies to give them their greeting.

"Rise" The emperor nodded with satisfaction upon seeing his son and daughter in law.

Ethan and Stella went to stand beside the throne. The emperor then stood up and rise his wine glass

"My people! as we all know that our county have been peaceful for many decade now,but in just a week,our warriors will leave to fight our enemies so rise your glass and cheer!!!"

"Cheer!!!" The crowd cheer and drink down. Ethan and his loyal friends also glup down the wine.

While Stella was having a bad feeling,she know that something might happen tonight and it is also very bad.

"Stella!!" Stella turn to the voice that has been calling her. When she turn around,it was her sister,her sister's husband Harold and her parents.

"Father,mother,sister and brother in Law!!" Stella ran to her parents and hug them tightly.

"Miss us that much?" Lalirita,her mother softly patted her back.

"As long as our baby need us,we always there" Her father,Duke Stephan said with a stoic face.

"What about your baby sister?" I turn to my sister as she smile

"No worry,I let our Nanny took care of him,he is safe and sound" My sister said with a smile on her face.

"Does brother Harold join the war too?" This time,I didn't ignore Harold since...it would be rude to ignore your bro in law...hehe

"It seem so,father and father in law also have to join too,then I would have to join"

Harold said with his usual kuudere Aquamarine style face.The blood run down in the family,of course.

We chit chat for a while until the announcer announce a new person.

"Prime minister Margarett and Lady Lena of the Margarett family have arrived!!"

We turn to the stair direction as I frown and stare at the small figure with light brown hair and a pair of beautiful chestnut eyes colour.

Lena Margarett...so you have finally here huh? Then that mean,the war is soon going to happen...

Happy merry Christmas!! And I have no present.... (._.) My school doesn't celebrate Christmas since it is not our culture...by the way happy merry Christmas!!! Enjoy your winter Whenever you are! Since My county don't have Winter season!!!!