Chapter 16: Lena Margarett

THIS SONG BELONG TO UNDERDOG FROM YOUTUBE!! sorry if I write the name of the channel wrong...but I really love this nightcore channel since I can find most of my guilty pleasure song there...(creepy song >_>...) But make sure to check her/his channel out!! Credit to them!!! \(≧∇≦)/
P.S: I literally could imagine Lena and Stella singing this song....

I intently stare at the small figure in an expensive dress. Her face clearly flush but still keep a cute smile on it.

Hey...even though I hate her to the core but I literally have to admit that she is cute...hehe COUGH COUGH!! I AM STILL STRAIGHT!!

Lena hold her father hand who is none other than the left prime minister,the mastermind behind all the royal betrayal and the one who keep Edgar as a secret for the whole empire.

I said nothing beside sipping my wine and stare at the two future traitors. Hah...I bet the prime minister would beg for forgiveness from father emperor and then introduce his daughter to him convincing Ethan and the whole royal to take her as Ethan's consort...I could already see what happened.

"I beg for your pardon your majesty,this subject did not have any intention of arriving late" Prime minister Margarett kneel down along with Lena.

"I understand,but who is this young lady beside you?" The emperor turn his gaze to Lena.

"Ahh!! This is my daughter who has been hidden for many year due to her weak physical body,Lena introduce yourself"

Prime minister Margarett nudge Lena as she elegantly stand up and lower her body while gripping her each side of her dress.

"Blessing and happiness to your royal majesty emperor and her majesty empress,This one is call Lena Margarett,the only daughter of prime minister Nicholas Margarett"

Everyone gasp at her elegant speech as the emperor and empress smile softly showing how they are satisfied with how she speak.

I did not mind,the only thing I am waiting is too destroy Lena and Edgar plan. Even if Ethan took her in,I still can executed my plan perfectly since I have my powerful friends back me up.

"Good girl,now rise prime minister and his daughter" The emperor allowed them to get up with smile as they rise.

"Many thank for your majesty"

The banquet continue normally but all the ladies and men surrounded Lena as she smiled nervously.

"Stella ~~" I turned to see my friends including Arianna.

"Arianna?!! I thought you didn't come!!" I express my surprised as she pout cutely.

"Mou~~ it was really hard to convinced that dumb wizard!! I only stay at the tower cleaning his room and office like his slave!!" Arianna said with an unhappy tone as Flora and Violet chuckle.

"Haha,He must really like you!" Flora teased Arianna but only receiving back a disgusting face from Arianna.

"Like? Please stop or I'm gonna barf" Arianna wrap her body dramatically as Wendy,Scarlet and I laughed slightly.

"There you are Wendy!! Are you okay with Leon?!!" Harold pop out of nowhere with Laliana neesan as he anxiously look at Wendy...siscon..(-_-)

"I'm fine-!" Before Wendy finished,A tall man who is like a mountain to short people like Wendy,Of course I am also short but we will talk about that later.

"How cold of you Harold! I take care of your sister perfectly!! Guarantee that you will have little nieces and nephews soon"

Leon Lucifer smirk playfully while Wendy blush hard,Harold pop out a big vein as if he ready to murder Leon.

Leon Lucifer,the older half brother of Vincent Lucifer. One of the Ethan personal Knight and he has a really nasty reputation {Duke of blood}.

Leon has been in an army since young age and killing and murdering was like peeling a banana to him. Even though his left eyes cover by black eye patch,Leon still is still popular among ladies but only married Wendy as his only wife.

Wait...what did he mean by nieces and nephews...? Nani?!!!! Another one?!!!

"Wow,congratulations beforehand then!!!" Violet and Arianna give out a chill smile which all of us shiver...single people is sure pitiful...

"Flora come here" another guy pop out...his face was...like a twin of smooth stone.

Beautiful red hair with those lime green eyes,Noah Kendrick,one of the five knight of empire. The duke of Chita squad,the most fastest attack record was broken by this man himself,and how he got to be the duke of Chita squad and...I seriously have been asking myself for 2 lifetime on how the hell did this stone emotionless than Ethan got to marry the most cheerful and talkative friend of mine,Flora De Emerald Kendrick.

"Ahh!! Noah kun!!" Flora hop on her beloved husband and peck his lip as Noah respond back with a slight kiss on her cheek.

Damn this PDA couple -_-

As I smile while looking at my friends,somehow I felt a presence behind me,When I turned around,it was none other than Lena Margarett.

"Good evening princess,you still lovely as ever since I last saw you at the academy ~~"

Lena give a smile that make me put on a really ridiculous guard up

"En,it is truly nice to see you Miss Margarett" I speak with cool tone.

Academy huh? True,I did known Lena since my academy day. She was amazing and love by everyone in her classroom. Everyone must have forgot her by now since she dropped from school in just half a year.

"You still have that fairy tale beauty of your isn't it?" Lena caress one of my blonde hair lock.

Just since when did she get her hand on my hair?!! 0-0

W-why do I-I feel like thing is getting creepy...?

"T-thank you..." I forced out a smile and look at other direction.