51: Handcuffs

Thank you, PotatoeWolfie for editing this chapter and Thank you  Ara_shii for  drawing Ethan. You guys are the best, I love you guys UWU.

(P.S: PotatoeWolfie chan said that the title of this chapter sounded so kinky and I couldn't agree more LMAO)

~~~~~~

"Yaa!! I'm so hungry! Can you please find something for me to eat!?" Haruka shouted from afar.

It has been many days now since they both left the palace. Right now, they are inside the cave of darkness. Since Victorian used to travel alone a lot, she knew shortcuts.

However, Haruka wasn't happy about the 'shortcut' route of this so called princess.
The cave is dark and dangerous, full of traps and some hills since the cave was humongous.

They were currently walking on a hill.

Despite both of them are 5 meters apart from each other, Victorian can't help but clicked her tongue in annoyance. Haruka wouldn't have survive if Victorian was a hot-blood person.

"If you shut up, no one would call you mute." Victorian responds with a deadpanned face. Just how idiotic can this stupid dummy can be?

"Now come to think of it, what is your zodiac sign?" Haruka appeared beside Victorian with a silly smile on her face.

Victorian awkwardly looked down. Her ears are also turning slightly red too.

"A-aries." She said with embarrassment. However, god wasn't on her side. Haruka isn't an oblivious or dense person, she easily could notice the red the redness of Victorian.

"How coincidence! So am I!!'' Haruka giggles.

Just how cute can the princess be? Haruka wanted to tease her but she probably would receive a direct punch from Victorian.

The redness didn't fade away. Victorian was always awkward around females, especially her age. The reason was because she was confessed by many girls in her previous life.

One time, there was a girl who tried to kiss her but ultimately failed. Victorian still shivered from those memories. It was her sin to pretend as a boy.

"Say...do you have plan to take over the throne?"

Leaning against Victorian, Haruka tip toes near her ear and whispers.

"AHHHH!!!!!!" The scream from Victorian was so loud that even bats began to fly out in fear.

"AHHHHH!!!!!" Haruka screamed when the bats started to fly out. They both run in circle and eventually headbutted each other.

The pain was so unbearable that it caused them to collapse and Victorian missed a step, making her trip and roll down, taking Haruka with her. 

"AHHHHH!!!!!!" Haruka cried out and was felt like pissing because of fear.

"SHIIITTTTTTT!!!!" Victorian's cursing was so loud that it could be heard even if you stood 5 kilometers away from them.

They fell, landing into a cold pool of water, and Haruka coughed and even choked. Victorian pulled her by the collar and both of them collapse on the dirty ground.

"You motherfucker..." Haruka kicked Victorian away and she started breathing, no, panting as if there was no oxygen left.

"I don't have a mother to fuck...even if I had one...I wouldn't fuck her either..." Victorian covered her face, standing up.