CHAPTER 19: Farewell my love one

Week has passed since the banquet,everyone was busy preparing for war and Ethan was no exception.

I keep going to church and pray for them. In a blink of eyes,Ethan is sitting on his horse with his knights going for a fight.

"Ethan..." I call his name softly as he looks at my direction. Ethan get down and walk to me.

"If I unable to make it alive...then please move on" He grab my hand softly and avoid my eyes gaze.

"Stupid!! I am praying for you everyday!! So don't you dare die on me!!" Tear fall down uncontrollably as Ethan wipe it.

"If you die then I will use black magic and summoned you back!!! Come back safely...for my sake...even if I don't really did a good job as your wife but...I'm begging you,just come back home" I cry against his chest.

Ethan didn't speak no more but only hug me and kiss the top of my head.

"Then, Promise to wait for me. As your husband,I will keep the promise well" He smile softly and pinky promise me.

....

I cannot hold this...just why?

"Look after father and mother and look out for yourself,don't overwork"

"It should be you!! Going on war and still have time to nag other. Just look after yourself first then you can nag me!"

My tear stop as I glare at him.

"Your highness!! It is time to go!" Leon salute his prince as Ethan drop his smile.

"Um,go first"

"Understood your highness!!"

"I have to go now,Stella...take car...."

"You too..."

Ethan took out with his knights as the people wish him good luck. My mother in law and my own mother came to hug me.

Right....I forgot to say farewell to father...why am I so stupid...?

"It is okay Stella...don't worry...they will find..." My sister rub my head as my friends give me an encourage smile.

I still have everyone at home...I shouldn't think too much...

But...farewell my love one...I will forever wish you good luck...

There will be no more loving scene between them :(

Protagonist won't die but...It is Lena And Stella against each others ARC now -~-

Don't know how should I write it...maybe I need alot of characters development!!

Oh!!! Please do check out my new story!!!!! :D

this time is Chinese novel!!!!! I just started to write this but check it out please!!! Even if it only 2 chapter!

Enjoy :)