Chapter 45(unedited)

Far away from the Winchester, roar of happiness could heard. Ethan pulls out his sword and wipe the red blood of the demon away. After so many months, he was able to go home now. He finally got to see his wife and his parents again.

"Hey bro!! Are you excited to go back home?!!" Victor slapped his elder brother from behind and grins.

"Of course...everyone buried the corpses of those who has passed away. This place gave us victory and sadness at the same time. Bury them!"

All of soldiers quickly move and do their job. They're all prepare to return home with smile and cry. As the prince, his soldiers are very important. Without them, he would never wins against these wild creatures.

Thinking of his wife welcoming him with hug and smile, the stress immediately left.

(A/N: Sorry dude, but your wife currently unavailable. Hurry up and find your wife before the pedo Second ML steals her)

They immediately left after done burying the one who passed away. Little did they know, there were still some demons staring behind their backs, whispering ominous wors.

"Human...we will have our revenge..."

"We'll see who is the real winner one day..."

"We will rip off your head...and destroy your world..."

Since the demons decided to retreat, everyone was happy but Roman was not. The killing intense was so obvious and strong to the point that he had to create a strong seal.

"Cough!!"

Roman coughed blood making his friends hurry up and get down from their horses to help him.

"Prepare a carriage!! The master of magic tower is injuring!"

As the commander of Crimson squad and the right hand of the crown prince, Vincent had the power and respect from his subordinates. One of Crimson squad immediately bring the carriage and carry Roman inside.

"I will go and check the seal to see if it's strong enough to hold the demons."

Without listening to any of his friends, Harold rode back to where Roman created the seal. All of the demons swarmed around the invisible borderline. Roman's seal is indeed strong but he has to be cautious.

Some of the demons already die from the seal, so if he cast another spell on it, it would be much stronger. Without any further due, Harold cast a double magic barrier and a huge magic iceberg. This will do.

After done checking the barrier and seal properly, Harold return to the army. They immediately took off after his returned.

Back to borderline, a shadow came out from his hiding spot and clicked his tongue.

"Tch!! Those bastards!! How dare they seal my babies?!!"

He walked to barrier and tried to broke inside. However, the iceberg and the barrier made him unable to get through.

"I thought he was just some small fry but that ice bastard was actually pretty strong. Haha, Winchester oh Winchester ~~ you shall wait your doom!"

With that, he disappeared into thin air.

Back in the Winchester empire, Violet open her balcony and looked up at the sky.

"I hope everything is alright...." The strong wind flew pass her making her hair flutter with the strong wind.

"It seem like it will be raining..." Scarlet placed her hand on her big belly. She will soon give birth...what is everything gone wrong?!!

Scarlet slapped herself and smile.

"Why am I thinking negative again? I'm not Arianna."

Inside the library church, Flora flips the pages without any emotions.

"I should be happy...and return home to continue my sewing...why am I here again...?"

Although she cannot see the future, Flora still felt the negatives swarming inside her heart. If Arianna here, she would be able to tell everyone the future.

Shaking her head, Flora returned home with a frown. The priestess also seem to be worried but she keep saying no no. She must have also sense the dark magic from the borderline of human and demon too huh.

Everyone keep worrying on that day.