Chapter 6

*I dunno but for now let just have this empty title chapter*

"Knock knock!!" A sound of door knocking make me raise my head from my work.

"Come in..."

"If you excuse me then" Alicia come in with tea and snack tray in both of her hand. Even though I had already gone back to work,I still knew who is it.

"Your highness sure is working hard!! I am sure that tonight dinner would be pleasant!!"

"Uh huh..." I still haven't raise my head to see Alicia.

"Your highness,would you like tea?!! This is green tea from a country call Japan!! I'm sure your highness will be able to sit back and relax after drinking this green tea!!"

"Pour one for me then.." Just a little more...and I will finish all of this shit that is worth of one week work...

"I have done pouring your tea your highness!!"

Damn it...where is the stamp gone to?!! AHA!! Found you under my butt and now the mysterious has solve of why my asshole is hurting the whole time because I sat on the stamp~~~

"DONE!!!!!!! NOW I CAN FINALLY REST FOR A WHOLE WEEK AHAHAHA!!!!!!"

I throw the stamp to a random direction in my office and laugh like a crazy bitch who is nude on a street. 

"Wah!! Your highness has been possessed by an evil ancient villain that been seal for trillion of year!!!"

Alicia cry out and running wildly inside the room. I throw a pen at her to stop her from going any more wilder.

"I'm fine okay!!?!"

"R-really your highness...? Your laughing early is really like an evil ghost...uWu..."

(Anime: ???)

(Anime: ???)

"Curse it...now I can sit back and relax..."

I tiredly throw myself against the soft sofa and sleep comfortably. This is what you call hard work paid off -~-

"Would you like to have tea?" Alicia hand me the teacup and I reach for it and glup it one to go don't even care if it hot or not Cause right now I am thirsty as duck.

I place down the teacup violently on the table and went back to sleep.

"Alicia...don't disturb me okay...? I need some shitty sleep right now..."

"I understand your highness! May you have a good rest and I shall take my leave. Blessing and eternal life to princess Stella" with that Alicia leave the room and close the door silently as if she scared that would wake me up,heck yeah she done a good job for closing the door silently like this.

I suddenly fall into a deep sleep...

''Stella...Please...I hope COUGH y-COUGH you can live like this from now on...I am sorry...but the promise of us seeing the "Eternal star fall" will be voided..."

I tremblingly grab my sister hand as explosion boom up everywhere.

"Leave me here!!! You need to be alive!!!"

Laliana push me away and let her body got destroyed by the exploding magic.

(A/N: Cough cough...not causing by our precious loli Megumin okay? Cough cough)

'No!!!!' I was pull away from my sister.

Tear keep falling down and I couldn't move inside the warm darkness surrounding me.

"Stella wake up..."

I open my eyes slowly and raise my head to see Ethan making an anxious face that I only once when the country is facing a crisis.

"Are you having a nightmare again..?" He hug me even tighter and pat my back.

"U-um...I am sorry that I have worried your highness"

"seeing you keep having a bad dream and cry all the day.. I really worried about you..."

"Doki!!!" My stupid heart suddenly went throb and doki doki forming everywhere inside my head. What is wrong with me?!!! >///<

Why do I still act like virgin maiden?!!! Oh wait...I am still virgin dude ._.

"I'm sorry" I apologise to Ethan without raising my head to see him.

"Let go to the bakery that just open new..."

"Really?!!!" I forgot about everything as soon as I the newly open bakery.

"Yeah,wanna go?"

"I am ready to go!!!!"