Prologue + Chapter 1

Warning: This story contains smut and self harm. Please do not copy any part of this imagine. This whole story is all from my imagination and I hope you enjoy reading it. 

When people abandoned me, tormented me, and destroy my feelings, I crumbled down. And what stings the most was that my own family turn their back on me. I don't criticize anyone. Its not their fault. It is mine. Its the society's fault for finding flaws in people. Can't people accept who we are as human beings? People say that everybody have their source of happiness. But how about mine? Am I still allowed to be happy? Can I still be happy?

HEY GUYS!! THIS IS MY FIRST BTS STORY!!DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT BECAUSE IT MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE!! ALTHOUGH IT MIGHT BE A BIT BORING IN THE START, IT'LL GET INTERESTING LATER ON!!!-edited

Chapter 1

~~~~~We can choose our way to live life, and this is my way~~~~~~~

I look at the screen displayed in front of me, which contains the fashion design for this upcoming Christmas. A green blouse with a red short skirt on a perfect porcelain model. Quite impressive, but still dull to me. The whole room was silent as all the employees sitting beside the round table waiting for my reaction. As expected, it was plain.

Our Y/N enterprise is the most popular fashion line among teens and young adults, but it still doesn't satisfy me when I compared mine with V enterprise. Maybe I'm comparing too much with others while I should concentrate on our improvements. But I'm stubborn too.

I don't know the other V enterprise at all, but my employees cannot stop talking about their talent and their CEO's ability to model and launch his new products. They mentioned him as a greek god. They said that his deep voice and bright clean face capture his customer's heart. Pfft.

"Ms. Y/N, I believe this design is the best for this winter season," said the man with a black suit. He has been talking non-stop, even though he was hired last week. He doesn't know my taste.

"I don't like it," I bluntly told him as I scan his flawless face. He should be a model instead of becoming a designer. He would perfectly fit our new fashion line.

I take another quick glance at him and saw his eyes widened and bowed to me apologetically.

"I'm sorry," he whispers. I can sense his fear of getting fired, and I do pity that young man. Should I fire him? I raise my eyebrows, completely amused by his scared reaction. Enjoying the power that I hold to make this man very nervous, I give him a sly smirk. 

I glance at his name tag to see his name: Park Jimin. I take a look at his face again and admire it for a while. His chubby cheeks remind me of mochi that I was craving for. To be honest, he is a good looking guy. But his fashion taste needs some improvement.

"It's okay,Mr. Park. I just want to see some improvement in the hoodies and boots. Don't make it all green and red. Add some colors aside from those two colors. Add some white lines in it too. It will take a while, but I'm sure you can improve," I encouraged him after seeing his dejected face.

"Oh...uh yes, I understand. I will make some changes and report it to you after I'm done," he bowed slightly and quietly took his seat. 

"So...next," I said as my eyes trailed around the room to find the next presenter. Everybody stared at me as if I was a predator hunting for a prey for breakfast. All of them mentally wishing that I don't call their names. 

"CEO, we have a problem with this upcoming event for Christmas Eve." My secretary, Mia, quietly whispers to me as she came into my office apologetically.

"What is it?" I asked her while scanning for my next prey.

"Mr. Kim cannot accept the rejection and still wants to collaborate with us," she said with a worried tone and handed me her tablet.

Damn you Kim whatever! I don't need to collaborate with you to launch my new products for Christmas Eve. I don't need your help. Our industry can do it on our own!

"So what is he going to do?" I asked Mia calmly and handed the tablet back after I read his stupid formal mail.

"He said he would like to meet you in person over dinner," Mia looked down, completely scared about the reaction I will make. She knows me very well. And she knows these types of stubborn little things annoy me the most.

"Well, I don't want to meet him. There is nothing to talk about between us anyways," I rolled my eyes annoyingly. 'Seriously what is wrong with this guy?' I keep asking this question over and over again, repeating myself.

"Mr. Kim won't accept any rejection, Ms.Y/N. I'm very sorry," her worried tone filled my ears as I shook my head 'no'. Mia should know that I'll keep rejecting his offer. But a sudden idea popped up.

"Well then I guess, Mia you have a dinner to attend. Start preparing for it and tell him that I accept his offer for the dinner," I nonchalantly replied and started writing the presentation report. I have too many things to care about. And Kim Taehyung is not one of them.

"What?" she asked me with her eyes wide open in shock. Her reaction was expected since she has to go to dinner with the famous CEO. I understand. She should be happy because I'm doing her a favor.

"I am not going to meet him, Mia. Just get him drunk and send him home. Tell him that you cannot accept the collaboration and cannot meet him again. Just get him out of our way. Our plan for Christmas Eve is very important, and I don't want anybody in our way. Understand?"

"Yes," she quietly whispered and walked away after bowing to me.

As soon as she left, I turn around and look at my quiet employees gazing at the door that Mia left. They tense up as soon as I fake a cough.

"So...let's continue the meeting, shall we?" I smiled to my employees as they nodded repeatedly and open their binders and get ready for another presentation. This is my life. My everyday routine. Sitting beside a round table, discussing the plans. I have nothing better to do than work. 

To Be Continue.....