Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale

A heavy cough erupted from the throat of a young man. He was big , had S/C skin, E/C eyes and H/C hair with a decent amount of stubble for facial hair. This man was Y/N L/N. A very ambitious man, usually full of energy and always ready to help. He was a decent human being among others, very well mannered in fact. Now, why was he coughing? Because of a dry throat. You know, Y/N didn't have an easy few days recently.

Y/N worked as an accountant for some company in Louisiana. He loved that job and his co-workers loved him. It was all well and good for the young man, he even was employee of the month a few times and was allowed to accompany his boss to meetings from time to time.
The bad part came down on him like a sledgehammer on a brick. Apparently someone spread rumors about Y/N having an affair with the boss' wife. Now that just caused chaos for him and, despite defending himself and laying out the facts that there was nothing like that going on, Y/N was fired. And his co-workers didn't even look him in the eye as he took all his stuff from his office and left. They didn't know who to believe anymore, but it was clear to Y/N that he needed to get out of town for a while, so he went on a trip to Detroit.

The first evening there was used to forget all the drama and the bad stuff, so he set out for the nearest bar and went there for more than just a few drinks. It began with a simple beer, then as the night progressed Y/N ordered whiskey.
About five drinks or so in, he was approached by someone, a lady judging from the outlines he could recognize. Going by his memory, which was still very hazy in the morning, they talked. They talked a lot and found out quite a few things about each other. What happened after? Y/N was about to find out.

After carefully sitting up in the bed he was in, Y/N looked at his phone to check the time. It turned out to be just a few minutes past one in the afternoon. He lazily slipped his feet into a pair of Sneakers, not caring if he was naked or not and then wanted to go to the bathroom, until he heard that the shower was already being used. He also heard a few light hums, so he walked into the kitchen, only to then notice that there were clothes scattered around the entire room. Shirts, pants, a bra, panties, socks, everything was either on the floor, the furniture or, in case of the panties, hanging from the lamp in the main room.

Y/N:" What the fuck happened here last night?"

Y/N was more confused than ever before. This surely wasn't how a regular night out would end. Usually he would have about six or seven drinks and then be done. The occasional flirt wasn't missing either and even when he went home with a nice girl, the room wasn't completely messed up like this. His friends knew he could be wild, if he wanted to. They played drinking games a few times as well, spicing up the evening a bit. But this was just crazy. Whoever the person was in the bathroom right now, they knew what they were getting into.
--------------------------------------------------------

About twenty minutes later and Y/N was finally dressed in his casual clothes which were a dark blue button-up shirt, black jeans and also black sneakers. This still felt so surreal, but it was about to be revealed as the bathroom door opened and the mysterious girl from last night came out, also already dressed and with Make-up on. The two looked at each other before the girl laughed a bit, remembering what went down.

Y/N:" Okay, what's so funny?"

???:" Oh nothing, big guy. It's just the fact that you don't seem to have the slightest clue about yesterday. Oh right, I should probably introduce myself again. I'm Dakota Kai. Nice to finally me the sober you."

Y/N:" Y/N L/N. I didn't expect someone like you to turn up in my hotel room?"

Dakota:" What do you mean 'someone like me'?"

Y/N:" I'm sorry, don't get me wrong. What I mean is, why would a smart, beautiful, fit woman approach a stranger like me?"

Dakota:" Aww come on, give yourself a little more credit. You are a good man to talk with, we had fun drinking and, well...we tore this room up quite a lot. I never had such great sex before."