A new life for GAMERS and new enemies in a new world

(Okay! Hello, if you didn't read the disclaimer I'm doing a remastered on the ultimate gamer goes to a new world (RWBY). So please enjoy this reboot and remaster also... PRESS(START)

Hi there! the names Michael or you can call me Mike I'm 15 years old also I'm not alone. I have a friend/sister Lily or you can call her Lil she's also 15 years old. She's been with me for like... my whole life! both of our families are I would like to say not poor, but in average. So both Lily and I stay by each other and... years later.. we became like sister and brother and I'm no joke. Every time we go to school we always get a misunderstanding because people assume that we're siblings. We both explain to the people and understand it. But, the real reason we're like brother and sister is because both of us are GAMERS. Both of us love games, challenges, achievements, all of the things we GAMERS love and get.  Also we're both fans of a show call RWBY mostly Lily is the most fan in the show and I like to theories the show. Today was going to be the most awesome day because Lily saved up so much money to get me and her tickets to go meet some of the creators of RWBY. I have so many questions for them as well Lily, but today was also the day that our world.. our lives.. our minds as GAMERS was going to change with a simple question and answer.

Third POV

You and Lily we're walking out of school and can't wait for the weekend because we now got our tickets for the up coming RWBY chant. Lily was so excited we started to decide what our questions should be first and last. 

Lily: Okay! be real with me bro. If you could go out and date with anyone of the girls in RWBY that includes genderbends witch one will you go out with?

Mike: Well, I would like to choose Yang or Velvet. Because one Yang make puns and tries her best to protect her little sister. Second Velvet is a bunny, cute, very nice person and all in above she's very powerful. But if I have to choose one.. Ruby Rose because she's like us trying to get through life and being a leader in the game.

Lily: DANG! I would have thought you will go with Yang!

Mike: What about you sis? witch girl or guy you would like to go out with?

Lily: Weiss.

Mike: That was quick.. why?

Lily: Because she's a tsundere and she's just easy person to understand. She could've been a nice girl like the others, but with her abusive father I could understand it. I first hate her, but when you get to know her and everything you begin to like her and than love her. 

Mike: I see.. lets get back to my place so we can have a one v one in Blaze Blue!

Lily: OH! your going to down!

As Lily and I begun to sprint and catch the bus three people stopped us and we knew them too well.

??: Well well! look do we have here! 

??: Oh I know two nerds!

??: And one of them is a nice babe~

Mike: Not this shit again! (mind) Will, Sandy, and Issei!

Lily: What do you guys want this time!? because if you want us do your homework the teachers already know that you guys don't have the brains to do!

Will: No not that we want those tickets that you guys have and Issei here wants to go out with you Lil~

Lily and you looked at each other and said.

Lily/Mike: HELL NO!!

Lily: I have spend all those months planing for these tickets and you guys won't have them!

Mike(mad): Yeah! and Issei go fuck a tree or something to clam down your fucking horny ass!!

Sandy: Well than we need to do this the hard way. BOYS!!