Camellia Blooms - FOUR

Family gathering part II

Why do I see my demons?

Every time I close my eyes, that's all I could see.

Darkness and light, well, I always stood in the dark. I haven't left it since he left my side.

He was light.

He gave me light.

But he also left me in darkness.

And I think I'm never gonna come back again.

...

The lights in our house was brightly lit and I could hear several voices inside of it. I think I knew who those are, and it's definitely a bad thing.

My relatives.

They acted like they didn't know us before and when my father got sick, they came in our house, uninvited, acting all concerned when all they could see was about our house.

Father lived in B city with a house that was passed down by their father. Grandfather was a famous teacher in B city and when he passed away, the large house was passed down to us.

Our relatives, my father's brother was too greedy and want the house all by themselves. My father fought for grandfather's wishes to not let anyone reap the fruits that they did not sow.

Because of that, his brothers got dissatisfied with us and ignore us which is a better choice.

But my dad got sick, and that was the start of their frequent visitations.

"Your aunt and uncle is inside, I presume?"

"You nailed it" I said in a sigh as I ready myself for another clash of words.

"Do you want me to stay?" He asked, his eyes were full of concern.

"No" I smiled a bit. "It'll turn into a blind date session" I laugh at a recent memory.

Yuu went with me and my aunts looked at him like he was a piece of gold. His parents were famous in B city and my nosy aunt's know them for sure.

It immediately turned into a blind date the moment he step into our house. That was a good memory for me, not for him.

"It's fine for me" he chuckled for a bit.

"No, I really insist I-"

"Callia! Come inside alrea- Yuu? Is that you?" It was my mother's voice, she was wearing a pink sweater with a white skirt.

She was a woman with a strict and serious face, unlike my father who have a warm persona, she's the opposite.

"Good evening Aunt Xu" he bowed politely as I shut my eyes in annoyance.

"You should come inside-"

"Mom! Yuu is busy!" I immediately retorted which she responded with her infamous glare.

"No I'm not busy, it's fine" he said as he smile at me.

"Oh good, you can stay for dinner, there are some...people inside though, I hope you won't mind" Yuu shook his head and my mother politely smiled before ushering us inside.

When my mother turned her back to us, I immediately elbowed Yuu's ribs. He could only groan in silent as he rub his aching rib.

"That was painful"

"That's my intention"

Well, let's just say the moment we came inside, the war has finally started.

***
New chapter! Hope you like it!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!