Camellia Blooms - EIGHTEEN

Mine

We all have this one thing that we could not give to other people.

You know? Like when we were kids, we had our favorite toy and whenever someone tries to take it always from us, we cry.

It's the same as now.

I think our immaturity when it comes to things that we think we own didn't diminish.

We think that by thinking that this thing is ours, it will eventually become ours.

But life isn't always easy, life is a bitch.

Life let us experience these emotions and we grew attached from them, and when we feel like it'll finally become ours, life slaps us in the face.

Well, that's just how life is.

Life is such a f*cking bitch.

...

"You look so glum these days! What happened? Did someone bully you?" Alice was beside me, she was leaning on my desk as I twirl my pen between my fingers.

"Well, there was a dog following me, and it annoys the hell out of me"

Not noticing the twitching of Alice's eyes, I continued to ignore someone's gaze on me.

It has continued for three days and it's honestly getting me angry. I know getting angry will only make me the immature one but I'm just a teen.

Surely it's fine to act immature for once, right?

"Okay class, let's get you grouped" our English teacher said, Yuu and Alice immediately took hold of my hand when our teacher continued her words.

"I'll be grouping you" the class groaned as well as I, it was never good when the teacher grouped us. It was either a lazy one, a bossy one or a partner that was not compatible with us.

"Oh, too bad" Alice was looking glum but when the teacher called her name and Bai Chen De's name, she was instantly revived.

"I'm here! I'm here!" She was like injected with chicken blood while Bai Chen De could only shake his head towards her.

All of my classmates were called as well as Yuu, and that's when I feared the worst.

I closed my eyes and murmured a mantra in my head.

God, if you are here, if you can listen to me, please do not let me be paired up with Ru Wu Jie.

"Callia and Ru Wu Jie"

As soon as I opened my eyes, my sight fell towards the sight of a man with a gleeful look on his face.

God! How can you betray me like this?!

***
Hi people!! Updating here again, I just want to say thank you for the votes! You all know who you are so thank you very, very much!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!