Camellia Blooms - THIRTY- EIGHT

Words

I've got a lot of words inside my head, words that I can never tell.

I should've tried hard yeah, I should've.

It's this thing again, it's trying to make me do things. I don't know, it's making me- no.

I should go now, yes, I should.

Words can't express so I'll just have to act it.

...

"What are you staring at? Come on now!" I was held by my mother and soon, I find myself looking at Yuu.

He was wearing a short blue button up shirt and some black pants on. He was also holding a bag full of fruits and other things I couldn't quite see.

"Come here Yuu! My goodness, you've grown well huh?" My mother immediately went on his side and examined Yu

"What a good citizen you are Yuu! That's how men should be!" My father on the other hand praised Yuu for his volunteer work on a different region.

It's as if I become invisible in their eyes, suddenly, Yuu looked straight into my eyes and I grew frantic.

"Callia" his abrupt call made my parents realize that their biological child is here.

"Uh...let's go in shall we?" I avoided his gaze and opened our door.

Now that we're inside, mom sprang up into action and brought all of the food. Now that I see it, I felt like we're celebrating new year's by the amount of food placed on this table.

"Aunt Xu, you really don't need to do this"

"Oh, don't worry! I'm just happy that you're finally here, it's been a long time since you came here and ate with us" mother said with a smile as she picked some food for Yuu.

Really mother, now I'm regretting letting Yuu inside of our house.

"Let's eat now ma, Yuu must be hungry now" I recommend and the three of us have finally dig in.

...

"You shouldn't have done this- I mean you're our guest" I said awkwardly as I gave him a plate.

"It's fine, it's the least I could do" he smiled gently and continued to wash the dishes.

Seriously, Yuu hasn't changed a bit.

Still the humble and gentle man I knew.

He's taller than me now and he looks more matured. I bet he has a lot of admireres from the hospital and outside.

"Yuu, do you have a girlfriend?"

"What-no! I don't have one!" He reacted so defensive I started to think he's hiding something from me.

"You did don't you!? Look at your ears, its red!" I continued to tease him and took his ears on my hand and squished it.

"Look! Your ears and red and wa-"

Then he suddenly took my hands and before I knew it, I was cornered on my kitchen. His gaze was locked on me, it was so warm and his eyes were looking at me too intensely for my liking.

"Yuu what are you doing?" I ask in a slight shaking voice.

He suddenly leaned in and I felt that the air was thick and I'm already feeling warm. Then all of a sudden, his distance on my face lessen and before I knew it, he was leaning in and I shut my eyes so tight.

"What did I do?" His warm breath was on my ears as I felt a shiver on my spine.

We locked gazes again and my heart was beating furiously. I tried to calm myself and tried to give a distance on our bodies. I was afraid that he'll be able to discover the loud beat of my chest.

"Callia I-"

***

Hi people!!!!! Thank you for the votes and for adding this to your reading list!

I'm the type of person that isn't social to her readers, you know? I don't usually chat and say thank you one by one to them. But I really, really appreciate your votes and comments! Seriously, thank you so much!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!