Camellia Blooms - THIRTY- FOUR

Unusual

I was never the type of person to stand out, nor was I the type to be invisible to others.

I could say that I'm not just too outstanding.

Perhaps when I am already in my adult years, I could finally stand up straight and see my parents eye to eye.

Perhaps I'm already a person who is outstanding in their eyes.

How unusual, it didn't happen.

How unusual, it finally did.

...

I was surrounded by my co-workers the moment I arrived in our office. Like bees buzzing onto this small tiny flower, I was bombarded with questions so much I couldn't even speak.

"Let the girls breathe people!" Thankfully, Mei Ling seem to notice my discomfort.

I was about to say my gratitude when she came up to me, holding my hand and ask

"Is he really handsome? I couldn't see his face earlier so I could only ask you?" She said with a smile and that irritated me.

What the-Mei Ling!

"He's not! He's not handsome! He's like a road and-"

"Oh, that hurts"

I suddenly realized that someone was behind me and this someone clearly heard everything I said.

Mind you, this certain someone is the person that all of my female co-workers have been grilling me earlier.

Dang it.

"Good day to you, do you need anything?"

He just smiled in front of me and I fought the urge to whack his head. This guy is really a trouble maker, he can't even let me rest in peace.

"I'm good Callia"

Before my co-workers could scream at me with questions again, I left the office and motioned him with my eyes to follow me.

I have enough of him.

Once I've found an area with no people around, I turn around and scowl at him.

"What the hell, are you for real?"

"I am real"

"Fucking shit" I muttered under my breath as I calm myself.

"No, why are you here, in this company?" I gritted my teeth as I glare at his usual pair of teasing eyes.

Now I want to pluck those annoying eyeballs out of his socket.

"Why? I can't come here?"

"Of course...not" I trailed off, I mean it's a nice company but it's not the best of the best.

And I thought I would never see him again in this lifetime, but turns out, life is such a bitch to me.

...

Work was finally finished and before I could leave, I was surrounded by my co-workers again. They really like to chat huh, after all there's only a small amount of female in here and the men here are either married or taken.

I can only appease them with saying a few words about our new co-worker. I wanted to wash my mouth off when I tell them how handsome he is.

After that, I left and thankfully, they didn't bother to ask me again. I walked towards the nearest commuter train and head home.

"Fancy meeting you Callia"

Really? Is that the best you could use?

Here he is, standing straight and tall in the train as I lift my eye brows. How laughable, he would never ride on this type of thing, I knew it.

"Why are you here? Are you following me?"

"I was just heading home"

Home? But isn't he- no, the house was still there with no one else occupying it.

Then- why did he left? No- I can't.

The noises from the train, chatters from the person on my left talking about her child and the secretive glances highschool girls were giving to him made this entire thing true.

After arriving home with him behind me, I stopped on my track and was about to ask him something when he opened his door and said.

"Good night Callia"

"Good night, Ru Wu Jie"

***
Please be safe everyone!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!