Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-THREE

Caught II

I have secrets on my own.

Secrets that even my best friend didn't know.

I don't like secrets, but here I am having one. I particularly hate a person whose so close to me having a secret that is related to me.

It's a bit disturbing and a creepy.

But secrets can't remain as secrets forever, ain't it?

After all, secrets are bound to be known.

...

"Another one? He must surely like you to do this every single day" Alice was looking at the Camellia flower on top of my table.

I was becoming more irritated at this flower, now that every other person concludes that it's done by Ru Wu Jie.

He was pestering me all day, even though we just got into a serious conversation before, he's still acting like a dog following me everywhere I go.

"Shush! Here, I think it suits you better than me" I gave her the flower, since she was looking at it in an intense way since day one.

She must have like this flower.

"Thank you!" She hugged me and clutched the flower in her chest while looking at Bai Chen De in a dreamy way.

Silly girl.

"Hey! Why did you take it from me!"

A guy took the flower I gave to Alice and with a grieving look, he was now standing straight on my eyes.

It was no other than Ru Wu Jie.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I glared at him and tried to take the flower from his hands but he was more taller and faster than me

I tried it a couple of times but he was relentless, I couldn't even touch a tip of it.

"Ru Wu Jie!" I was so annoyed at me and that's when I realized that the two of us were the only one who was still standing.

"Such a great couple...get out!" One of our teachers point her trembling hand to the door and I could only walk out with Ru Wu Jie in tow.

"You! Is annoying me your greatest hobby? Don't you have something to do?" I practically seethed on him as he looked at me with a teasing grin.

"Well, I just love teasing you"

This guy! He's too much for me!

***
There would be a lot of fluffy moments like this, or should I say I would spice things up since it's what? Twenty plus chapters already?

Anywayssss, sorry for not updating regularly, I just finished all my test and there's another one coming up plus! A report!

Dang it! I thought I'll be free! Well, that's how college goes!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!