Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-SEVEN

Can't

There's a lot of things that people can't do.

Like trying to him with your nose pinched, yeah, you can't do that.

But set those silly things aside, is there one thing that you wanted to do so bad but can't?

I know there is.

Because I do.

I wanted to be a new person.

But it seems like I have a long way to go. I don't think it can be achieve easily, it'll take time.

Time can only help me.

Love, huh, I don't want to love him.

But I can't.

...

"What the hell are you doing here?" I angrily whispered at him then took his hand.

I don't want him to see my father.

Or worse, my mother.

"Oh, I didn't think you'll take the initiative but, it's fine...go ahead"

This fool! What is he thinking!

I gritted my teeth and pull his sleeves until we get a large distance away from my house.  Turning towards him, I huffed in anger as I see him with his goofy smile along with the teasing glint in his eyes.

"You did it on purpose!"

"I did not"

"Yeah you did!" I argued back and when he was about to retort, I lift my foot and was about to Koch him in the shin when he took a step back from me.

Then he was running.

"Get back here you mongrel!"

And all I could hear was his laughter filling my whole day.

...

"Where did you go earlier?"

Shoot.

Yuu and I had tacitly promised that we will go together to school. Now that I've broken it, I felt a bit guilty towards him.

But I think it's a great plan for me to avoid him. I wanted to avoid him so that his feelings would cool down on me and perhaps found a girl for him to pour his love on.

I can't just avoid him that fast, I need to stay away from his life without making him notice.

And I think by us being together every day to go to school will be the first step.

"I forgot, sorry Yuu" I said with a small smile.

"It's fine, just...tell me if you can't" he pet my hair and for a bit, I think of what ifs.

What if I fell in love with Yuu?

Would something change?

Will I feel lost with him?

Would he hurt me like he did?

No, I can't think of that. Yuu is my friend, he's the one who had never left me when the world turned their back on me.

I can't feel this.

***
Short chapter ey? Sorry bout that!

Please stay safe in your homes!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!