Camellia Blooms - EIGHT

Sorry for the delayed release of this book, I had something going on this morning and it was just finished this afternoon.

Anyways my readers please give a round of applause to this newly released book of mine!!

Also please give your congratulations for my dear classmate who won a pageant in our COE week, Angeluz and Piol!!

Angeluz as the Winner and Piol as the second placer!!

I hope you can give your congratulations to them in the comments, it's the least thing I could do for the two of them!

Thank you so so much!!!

***

Accident

Time isn't always on my side.

I don't know, maybe it hates me.

I don't know.

Why isn't it always on my side? Why does it always defies me? Why haven't it turned faster the moment I wish it would?

Why?

I'm asking a lot of whys because I just couldn't understand it.

Maybe I'm just really a bad child.

Or maybe everyone, even time, couldn't stand the sight of me.

I just wish my life wouldn't be much more worse.

...

My eyes were red and puffy, Yuu seemed to notice it but he didn't comment anything. The air was thick with tension and can be cut with a knife.

"Thank you for...this" I said, broking the tension.

"No worries, you know I'm always here" he smiled and patted my head.

I'm glad that even if my life is a disappointment, there's Yuu with me.

He became my hope, the only person who always stand beside me.

My special friend who is always with me, and I can't think of how much change I would have if he didn't stay with me all these years.

I did have my sunshine before, but he was now my nightmare.

"Let's sleep" he suggest and I nodded at him, my eyes throbbing from the shower.

Minutes later I heard some steps, I wasn't asleep yet due to my thoughts. Only when I feel a warm breath on my face did I happened to scrunch my brows and before I could open my eyes, I was kissed.

Eyes wide open, I see Yuu with his eyes tightly closed and his lips sticking on me.

I didn't know what to do.

It's like my dream of peace was broken.

I become more confused.

I pushed Yuu and he hit his head onto the floor. I didn't stop there and run away from his bedroom and opened the door.

I can still hear his shouts behind me and I ran faster. The harsh winds blew my hair and the large drops of rain made my whole body froze.

"Callia! Wait!"

I didn't respond and continued to run and right before my eyes, I could see a flash of light.

It was just a second.

It only took a single swerve for the car to hit my whole body.

And then it was darkness.

***
Ho,ho,ho!!! Well, I'm a bit sorry for Yuu but it'll be fine for him, I think.

Well, she just got into an accident, let's see what will happen tomorrow!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!