Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- FIVE

Guard

I wished someone would guard me against my thoughts, against everything that is happening to me in this exact moment.

I want someone to protect me too.

I want to feel safe.

It's a wish that I think won't be fulfilled.

It's starting again.

I don't want to go, please someone, anyone.

Save me.

...

We showed our ID, I could already hear the blaring music syncing with the beat of my heart. The lights were dazzling my eyes and as we step inside, I could feel the heat and the smell surrounding the area.

"Let's head to the bar" Bai Chen De said as he leads the way along with Alice on his hand and the two guys behind me.

"Let's drink first!" Alice suggested and while I feel a bit icky, I still ordered a drink.

Well, here goes nothing.

"Woo! That's a one shot Callia! Good! You're finally relaxing yourself!"

"Yeah I am!" I giggled to her as I drink another one again.

"Don't drink too much" Yuu said layered with a concerned tone.

"Nope! It's my day today and you ain't gonna ruin it!" I shouted at him while gulping the alcohol down my throat.

I can see his head shaking as he watched me but he didn't stop me. Yuu may be a bit overprotective of me but he still knows his position.

He knows that he shouldn't limit my actions and for that, I am thankful for him.

The music was getting my insides pumped up and before I knew it, I was dancing my way to the crowd escaping the two guys sight on me.

Alice was as slick as a snake as she work her way out from Bai Chen De's hold and went along with me.

The two of us were dancing along together while the guys looked, well, monitor us.

"Wooo!" I shouted at the top of myself as I lose myself to the moment.

It's been some time since I dance and when I was about to leave, someone held my hand. I thought it was one of the guys but this rough hold on me is a different scenario.

I blinked my hazy eyes and settled on an unfamiliar man holding my hand.

"Let go o-of me" I feel a bit woozy, I knew that  the drink I drank before was a bit stronger than I think.

"Hey babe, just wanna dance with you" his pungent smell of alcohol was seriously threatening me to puke out everything I drank to his face.

"Get o-off!" I shouted and was about to knee him where the sun don't shine when he was punched by someone.

Before I knew it, Ru Wu Jie was already on top of the man and punching the living daylights out of the man.

Oh boy, I knew it wouldn't be so easy to have a relaxing day.

Dang it!

...

"You freaking fool! Ugh! You should have just- ugh!"

Right now we're out of the bar, well, we don't want to cause so much damage to the bar so we left.

I didn't even enjoyed my night to the fullest!

"Are you okay though?" Alice said as she examined my body over and over again.

"I'm fine, no worries, this guy is the one you should be asking though" I pointed at Ru Wu Jie's bloodied hands and I grimace at the sight of it.

Why can't I have a relaxing day!?

"I don't regret it, if you haven't pulled me out from it o would have bashed his head into-"

"Ru Wu Jie!" I gritted my teeth and slap him in the back of his head.

"Well, I would have done that too" I heard Yuu said which made me slap the back of his head too.

This two guys! How come they're so violent today?

"We should head to the hotel now, if we are questioned, just tell the truth. Besides, you were harassed so we aren't really being violent" Bai Chen De said as Alice nodded at him like a chicken pecking on its food.

Goodness, I don't think I would want a vacation with the four of them.

Never again!

***
Hi people! Happy 15k reads!!

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVING FATHER!!! LOVE YOU POPS!!

Thank you for reading everyone! I hope you stay safe as always!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!