Camellia Blooms - FOURTY- ONE

Smile

I have never seen myself smile, maybe once in a while but you can count on your fingers the times I did smile.

I don't know, for some point in my life I just stopped.

My lips won't stretch into a smile and I never felt happy.

I think I have also forgotten the times where I did smile, the happy moments that happened in my early years.

I felt like I was all alone and sad all my life.

Maybe I am and maybe I don't.

I don't know- let's just sleep it off.

Sweet dreams myself.

...

"Mom I'll have Alice for today"

"Hmm, just clean up your mess okay?" I nodded as she went outside to play cards with our neighbors.

Mom has been playing cards for four days and to top it off, she's been winning. Now she can buy some little trinkets and food while father cheers for her.

Really.

Ding!

It must be Alice.

"Callia! I miss you so much!" She said while embracing me in a tight hug.

"Can't...breathe" I patted her back and she released me with a smile.

"I just missed you!" She pouted while I lead her to my room.

We talk about various things ranging from life to dreams. I've never tried this since I was too preoccupied with a certain someone.

"Callia do you have some time tomorrow?" Alice suddenly asked.

She's on my room and we are now having one of our tradition, a girls night, since she's been sulking about my lack of attention to her.

Silly girl.

"I'm not, we have three day off starting tomorrow, our CEO is celebrating his 50th birthday so we're free this Monday. Why?"

Her eyes seemed to glow brightly and she clasped my hand before saying.

"Then let's go for a trip!"

Oh boy!

...

Now, here I am, with my feet on the grainy sand and my eyes straight up looking into the blue sea in front of me. I could smell the sea, could hear the flapping of the birds and the chatter of every people in this beach.

"Wohoo! We're in the beach!" That startled me, it was the usual Alice jumping around as Bai Chen De tried to calm her down.

Shaking my head, I turned to my right and smiled at Yuu. He was here too, I didn't know how Alice planned this trip and before I knew it, I was packing my stuff for a three days and two night trip.

My parents seemed to be fine with it and ask me for some souvenir which I will buy this afternoon.

"Didn't think you'll be here" Yuu said, breaking the silence.

"Well, I think I need some time to relieve my stress" I smiled back and when he was about to talk, a sudden person pop our between us.

"Hey! Why are you two ignoring me?!"

Oh yes, I forgot to tell you, Ru Wu Jie is here too.

And by the look on his eyes, he was not here for a vacation but for trouble.

Really, when can I have a proper vacation?

***
Thank you people for the votes! Well, our province announced a curfew in our place. Those without quarantine pass shall not come out of their homes and our curfew this time isn't only in night but also in the day.

Anyway, stay safe people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!