Camellia Blooms - TWELVE

Remembering

Why do we have memories?

To store all the information we had since we're children or because of the feeling of reminiscing?

Memories are just old fragments of our life. It's function is to let us know ourself, our family and friends.

And also the feelings we experience.

A lot of people store their memories inside their head, some in photographs and videos. They do a lot of things to restore old memories, but not me.

For me, I don't want memories.

It's just too painful.

I don't want to remember a younger version of me with a happy go lucky attitude in life.

It hurts.

To see what you are in the past and what you have become now.

...

I can still remember his lips on mine.

His warm, soft lips on my own as my heart raced like I just ran a marathon, the sweat in my hands and my cold feet.

I could still remember it vividly.

"Callia?"

"What?" My voice was unnaturally high because of my nerves.

"Did I hurt you? Did something hurt? Do I need to call the hospital?!" He was too panicked to notice the slight change in my tone.

Heaving a sigh of relief, I pushed him off of me and stood. He was still panicking and was about to call 911 when I stopped him.

"Yuu! I don't need that! I'm not hurt or anything! Sheesh!" I snickered a laugh at his bewildered face.

"Thank goodness! I thought something was wrong and blah, blah, blah"

I forgot that Yuu is a chatterbox in our second year of Junior high. Everyone thinks that he's a gentle, kind boy when all along, he's got a blabbermouth, who can talk to you all night long without stopping for a bathroom break or water.

He's just like that a chatterbox.

"Are you really sure?"

His words felt like Deja Vu and I clearly remember one night when I went into his house and confessed about my plans.

He asked the same thing, but it was no longer the same Yuu.

He lost his baby fat, his kind and gentle eyes were now sharp and cunning, with a quiet and mild temperament.

He had changed.

Just like me.

***
Another chapter!!!

Hope this satisfied you!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!