Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-ONE

Father

I still regret that time.

I should have listened to my father, he was experienced in life. He knew who and not to trust, he's smart.

Unlike me.

I was naive and foolishly in love with Ru Wu Jie that I lost myself and was played in his hands willingly.

My dreams were haunted by him, I couldn't even wake up without thinking of him, whether it was in a good war or not.

He's always with me.

My life was all about him, even if he's not with me.

...

My day continued to be normal as well as the reappearance of the flower Camellia.

I wished all the Camellia flowers would just burn to death, but I can't do that to an innocent flower.

They didn't do anything wrong towards me, it was just that they were used to wrong me.

Everyday, I was teased by my classmates whenever I would open my desk and taking out the Camellia flower outside of it.

"Wow! Who would have do this to you? How romantic!" Alice said with a dreamy sigh and all I could do was to sigh ruefully.

"It's not romantic, it's annoying" I said as I took it out and threw it in the trash bin.

"How pitiful! You could give them to me, I don't mind!" She said and I shook my head.

I don't want her to be casted with a curse.

"Alice! Where are you- Alice!"

"Oh no! I have to hide! See you soon Callia!" Then Alice was off like a cat, sneaky girl.

It was Bai Chen De with sweat all over his face, he must have been played with Alice. Well, even though Alice was and is still head over in heels in love with him, she was still rational (sometimes) and can play with him.

Unlike me.

"Where is she?"

"Am I her mother to know where she went?" I bite back which he just returned with a glare.

Looking at his dissappearing figure, I was here wistfully thinking. If I have the character of Alice, would something changed?

...

As always, Yuu and I is together after school. We were headed in our homes when I saw a familiar figure.

I run towards him and hugged him, my jumped must have scared him. My grip on his back was so tight, I was afraid.

Really afraid.

My eyes were in tears, I don't know what to do with my cries. He was patting my head like he used to when he was younger.

"Callia! Are you okay?" I could hear Yuu behind me but I didn't answer, I could only bury myself into his neck.

"This child...still acting like a baby, hm?"

His voice didn't changed at all, it still made my heart feel warm. But he was no longer in a wheelchair, he can still walk.

He can still walk.

"How are you my child?"

"I'm fine now papa"

***
Sorry for the late update!! Anyways, thank you do much for the 1k reads!!

I love you people!! Seriously, thank you people!!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!