Camellia Blooms - THIRTY- SIX

Want

What do I want for myself?

I knew I was past the prime to think about wealth and youth and I don't even obsess about other things.

So what do I want?

Peace, well, I think I want something too.

I think that humans greed are endless, like a bottomless pit that would never be satiated.

I guess I'm one of those too.

...

I felt a warm thing that was accessing me gently on my hair. It was something that I had experienced before with my parents, but not like this.

I don't know, something is wrong I guess.

I could only blink the haze on my eyes before focusing on the figure in front of me.

"Morning-oh, it's should be evening, good evening Callia"

Oh.

I pushed myself to sit and fought off the yawn that is about to escape from me. Looking at this guy, he was still smiling at me like a puppy would do to it's owner.

"Why are you still here?" I said with a groggy voice, clearly a person who had just woke up.

"Oh, I was waiting for you to wake up and eat with me. Don't worry, I heated it up"

Frowning, I stood up and went into the kitchen. It seems like he had cooked some stir fried tofu with rice with fish and tofu soup. I can clearly see the steam coming out of the dishes, it seems like he had just reheated it a few seconds.

"I've also added spring rolls, I knew you liked it"

Turning towards him, I smiled slightly and ushered him to the dinner table.

Never have I ever taught that I would eat with him inside my house.

He never returned.

So it's a shock for me to see him here, eating his cooked food and sitting with me inside my house.

Now that I am finally here in my house all alone, I can feel my chest tightening at the thought of my past.

I remember the times where I could only silently cry in my room. The times where I felt lost in the sea of people, my mother's prickly attitude with me and the guilt that was continuously eating me for years due to my father's accident.

Now that I can finally think, questions upon questions sprang into my mind and before I knew it, I was already asking him.

"Why did you leave?"

...

"So the two of you are now reconciled?"

"Yep, our love is much more stronger now!"
Alice replied with her usual smiles while beside her is a grumping Bai Chen De.

"That's good, I wouldn't mind hiding Alice from you" I said to Bai Chen De with a smile.

"No worries, we won't have another argument again" I could only smile and shrugged my shoulders.

There is no way a couple can remain like lovers without a fight. I mean fights can spice up other relationships but too much is not good.

I was still browsing on my phone while sipping on my juice when a hand took my phone away from me.

"What the-"

"Long time no see, Callia"

***
Hi people! How are you all? Please stay at your home at all times if you don't have anything to be done outside, also, stay healthy people!

Thank you for all the votes seriously!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!