Camellia Blooms - SIXTY-FIVE

Love

In my life, I've never seen someone loves with his/her whole heart, but seeing him.

Ah- I'm wrong.

He loves me for who I am.

He embraces my imperfections, my flaws and mistakes.

He helps me, guides me and is always there for me.

He is my light.

I don't think I'll ever love someone like I love him. This love of mine is different, it's something special that only the two of us have.

My love for Ru Wu Jie is different towards my love for Yuu.

I may have been broken before but now, I bare myself to him and he accepted.

Love hurts, it always do.

I never regret loving Ru Wu Jie because he is  one of the reason why I became the me now. We may have hurt each other before, but that is all in the past.

I do not want to hate.

Madness is the child of sadness.

I do not want to experience a life full of hate and instead, I will try to forgive but I will never forget.

Because those pain, those tears and affection are my lesson.

...

A month has passed with Yuu leaving this place to learn in abroad. I don't want to cut his wings, I want him to fly and treat everyone with his talent.

I'm not selfish to have him all by my side.

Before that, I have reunited with my best friend, Alice.

She's already a mother of two, a girl and a boy. We have already reconciled albeit with a lot of tears and shouts but we're good.

We're closer than ever.

I also met Bai Chen De and threatened him to take care of my best friend or else I'll chop his livers and feed it to the sharks. Turns out Bai Chen De became a willing slave when his wife, Alice, became pregnant.

"I think I saw Ru Wu Jie"

We were in a cafe and I was playing with her daughter, Riley, when she unexpectedly drop a bomb like statement to me.

I stopped playing with Riley and handed her my phone so she can watch her favourite cartoon show.

"Oh"

Although I already have forgiven him, I still feel awkward now that we haven't seen each other and I have only talked to him on my dream.

I think I need to face him so I can face my future.

"Do you know where he...resides?"

"Are you sure?" She must have think that I'm still hung up over him, but I'm not, I've already left the past.

"I am after all...he needs some explanation"

...

"I'm here....in his apartment"

I was in the middle of calling Yuu, I wanted him to know I am properly facing my past and that I wanted to resolve it not just for me but for him also.

"Are you sure you....you can handle him?" I can hear the hesitant tone on his voice.

"I'm sure after all....you're with me"

He was silent at first and I was worried then I hear his chuckles making me calm down. Really, all I need is his voice and the panic in my heart will immediately dissolved.

"I'm going now...goodbye Yuu...I-I love you" I whispered the last part, my hands clutching the phone tightly as I waited for his answer.

"Mmm... good luck and I...I also love you"

I stop the incoming squeal on my lips and turned my sight on the apartment.

This is now or never.

First I knocked on the door, it was a while before someone opened it and I was bewildered to see someone else.

It wasn't Ru Wu Jie but a man with long hair and beard, did I come to the wrong place?

"Uhm...hello...do you know a man named Ru Wu Jie? I need to se-"

Before I could say the rest of my words, I was pulled by my wrist and is now inside the shabby looking apartment.

"He's here! He's here! I'll wake him up just wait on uhh...yeah! Sit on the couch first!" He didn't see me sitting int he couch and left hurriedly as if his pants were on fire.

Did he truly live here? The Ru Wu Jie I know will never have the stomach to live here.

"Callia?"

I was too focused on my thoughts that I didn't see a figure on my back. Looking back, I saw a man with a pale face and red rimmed eyes, his hair was shaved and he was wearing some dirty t-shirts.

I can't almost recognize him.

"Ru... Ru Wu Jie?" I can't help but asked, still unsure at this stranger in front of me.

"Oh! I think I need to go out- yeah...uh bye!" His friend left the two of us alone and closed the door with a bang.

Silence ensued as I looked at him. He doesn't resemble the Ru Wu Jie that I knew in my past and in my dreams.

"So....how have you been? I didn't recognize yo-"

"Why did you come here?"

I was taken aback at his words, he sound so cold and...bitter. his eyes were bitter as if he blames the world for what he has become.

I knew that look.

It was the look that I had before I was in a coma.

"I wanted to ask.... why...why you left me"

I was still looking in his eyes, the cold and dark place made my heart chilled. But I resolve my will, I will not left until he state his reason.

"Because I'm a failure"

"You-"

"I failed everyone.... I-I was just gambling....I didn't know what to do. Before graduation...I was in debt due to my gambling problem. I didn't want....to cause you trouble. I don't know....guess that life is just a f*cking bitch to me"

"Ru Wu Jie...you are one of the greatest person I've ever know. Yes you made a mistake but you can still turn into a new leaf. You have the potential to grow and change. Before we are lovers....we are friends. I will help you but you need to help yourself too"

He cried, I can't believe he broke down after my last words. He was on his knees, his lips trembling and his eyes pouring tears.

I don't want him to suffer.

He's my friend before he became my lover.

I wanted to do something to him, something to help him because I know he have the potential.

He was full of life and vigour in the past and for him to be this bitter about life, I don't want him to suffer like me.

He doesn't need to be in a coma and dream for him to change.

"I have forgiven you already"

He was silent at first and then he said something that made me tear up, that made my entire being lifted from a heavy boulder.

"Thank you"

***
Now people! Here's the latest chapter!

Ru Wu Jie was so different from Callia's dream eh? Because it was just a dream and Callia was to hung up in Ru Wu Jie's reason so she made one that can make her fault less guilty and for him to be forgiven quickly.

Anyways, thank you so much for the votes, honestly. You people are the reason that I continue to write, thank you for being one of my inspiration!

Please stay safe as always people!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!