Camellia Blooms - SEVENTEEN

Attention

Why do people love attention?

It's something that I hate in my life.

I hate people's eyes on me. The way they focus on my every action and criticize me in their mind.

I hate it.

I don't like the attention they're giving me.

I prefer to be alone.

I don't want them to look, I feel like I'm naked in their eyes, that all my flaws are bare for them to see.

I can't stand it.

...

"Hey! You forgot your pencil case!" His voice rang out into the masses.

People were looking at us left and right, Yuu suddenly looked down and then walk towards him.

"Thank you for returning it, we'll treat you lunch next time! Bye!" He said and take my hand with him, I didn't resist and let him drag me around.

We didn't turn back when he shouted again, we left hurriedly, my small legs were keeping up with Yuu's longer one.

When I was in front of my house, that's when I finally snap out of my sudden blackness and turned towards Yuu.

"Uhh...th-thanks" I said with blushing red ears and left Yuu standing on our front yard.

In my sleep, I was dreaming of the future and how he almost wrecked my life. I woke up, tears dried up and my face pale, knowing that it was real and had happened makes my whole body shiver from fear.

I can't let it happen again.

Absolutely not.

...

"Why are you avoiding me?"

I was suddenly cornered by the person I'm trying to avoid all this day. He was looking down on me, he was a head taller than me or maybe more.

I couldn't look up at him, I feel afraid.

My legs were shaking underneath my skirt, I got cold, sweaty hands fisted behind my back.

"Let go" I whispered underneath my breath.

"Hey, is something wrong? You look pale" his words were like a lovers whisper, I couldn't help but to gulp.

"Let go!" I said with a much louder voice.

Suddenly, his eyes were reflected into my vision. I was frantic, we were at the hallways and it was P.E, someone was bound to look for us.

"Why are you-"

"Callia!"

I look towards my left and saw Yuu, I immediately pushed Wu Jie and hid behind Yuu's back.

"Sorry, she's really flustered when it comes to the opposite gender" his lie was smooth without the guilt eating him up.

"Is that so? Well, I like to change it...if she wants to"

Bastard.

He's a smooth talker, he can make a strong willed woman soften her attitude and bend her wills just for him.

I'm not a soft persimmon that can't withstand someone like him.

I'll change.

***
Hey people! Help me to the road of 1k reads on this story, won't you?

Thank you for your cooperation! As usual, thank you so much for the support!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!