Camellia Blooms - TWENTY-FOUR

Beginning

You wouldn't see the end if there was no beginning.

It's hard to start all over again add up to the fact that all your suffering, all your blood and sweat is wasted.

It's just tiring, doing everything again.

If I could just wish for it all to end.

I wanted to achieve everything without shedding a single sweat, but I know that it's my lazy ass self that's taking over me.

Life really is a pain sometimes.

...

Another one.

I wish he or she would stop sending me this Camellia flowers, they're really irritating me.

"Boo!"

"Shit! What the hell- Ru Wu Jie!" I shouted at his grinning face and slap his shoulder

"Whatcha looking at?" I immediately hid the flower on my back and kicked his shin.

"Ow! What a violent woman!"

"Tch" I turned my back and quickly hid the flower on my bag. 

I don't want him to see it, in fact I don't even want him to know that I received those flowers.

I still don't know if it's his own doing or someone else's.

I took a seat on the end row since it's recess, taking out my melon bread made by my mother, I munched on it quietly. I love melon bread and he from the past always bought me this treat.

Stop it!

I can't think of the past again! It's the past for a reason!

"Hey Callia! I need your help!"

"Huh? Sure Alice, what is it you need help for?"

"Oh, you'll see!" She said with a weird grin on her face.

Now I want to take it back.

...

I shouldn't have agreed to Alice.

Uh, I want to go home, when will it end?

"So this is Alice and Callia, they're both friends who attend the same school" Liene, Alice's second cousin ask us to be with her on a mixer.

A freaking mixer!

I don't need a boyfriend right now! I have a lot of my plate, I don't need to add more trouble on my life!

"Alice, I thought you like Bai Chen De, why are you he- oh"

Two guys came out of the door and one of them is Bai Chen De, sneaky girl. These two cousins sure are of the same bloodline, one is transfixed on a guy with both earrings on his ears while the other one is having a daydream about this perfectly well mannered guy.

Really.

And now ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the third guy, Ru Wu Jie.

What the fuck do I do now?

***
First of all, I hope you are all safe in the midst of the Corona virus that is spreading all over the world.

Second, I want to say thank you for the reads and votes that this story got. You don't know how much thankful I am for all of your votes.

I'm sorry too if o haven't been updating this past week.

I think I have to put an on-hold for this story, my studies is piling up and my qualifying test is nearing.

In short, I need to straighten myself up. I need to pass our qualifying first and I hope all of us could pass this test.

Thank you everyone for your patience and once again, I'm sorry for the delay of chapters.

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!