Chapter 5

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

@paperchaser.ky

Reply to story

Reply to story....

@darealK3 replied to your story: you not cute cuhs☠️
@queen.nari replied to your story: otay😍😍
@photosovnana replied to your story: wyg?

I locked my phone and sat it in my cup holder before pressing on the gas. First off K3 a whole hater nigga know im cute. Plus I don't even know how he got my Instagram i really don't even think he follows me. Nari better be ready when i pull up at her friend house too because if not her ass getting left.

Nana💕
Would like to FaceTime....

"What Nana?" I asked as soon as the call connected. I kid you not she calls me everyday for no reason. It's like she be wanting to hear me breath.

"Okay rudeness, but where you going?" She asked moving the phone around.

"Me and Nari going to the mall, why wassup?" I asked looking down in my camera for a split second before looking back up at the road.

"Bet, im slidin." She said hanging up before i could even say anything back. I just placed my phone back in my cup holder and turned up my radio. Layton Greene I Love You was playing and i swear i hopped in my feeling just that quick. This song reminds me of my ex Dede brother. I swear he played me green and i fell for the shit.

He cheated on me a total of 3 times one time it was in my face. But I didn't want to believe it so i just acted as if it didn't happen which was dumb. But after that i guess he got that feeling that its okay i was never gone leave him but nah i left him. Everything he ever brought me is now burnt and the promise ring he gave me i pawned that. Shit i had got me a good bit of money for it too.

Under the impression you was feeling me
Under the impression you was real with me
Was italla lie? Wasit just fantasy?
You control my mind,was you just using me?
I can't believe you saying you can't be with me (Be with me)
I was there when you had nothing, on your knees (Nothing, on your knees)
If I would try to leave, I had you begging please
Let me ease my mind before I cause a scene

"All these crazy thoughts cant get em out my head. I keep wondering who you got in your bed." I mumbled along with the song. I took my camera out and started recording myself singing while i sat at a red light.

"You so real but how the fuck was i mislead, had me thinking it'll be me instead." I said pointing in the camera humming the rest of the song making poses before ending it and adding it to my story. I pulled up into Nari's friend's house and blew the horn and waited for Nari to come outside. I turned the sad shit off and put it on polo g and just vibes.