Chapter 45

Kiya | KY |
Houston, Texas

"Aye you really goated fa this shit." Kamari said keeping his eyes on the pendant that i got him. He looked at it then looked up at me as i stood above him with another gift.

"I feel like a bitch bruh." He said mugging me.

"How you feel like a bitch?" I chuckled.

"Cause i do and ion like that." He said grabbing the box out my hand.

"Shutup and just open the box." I said chuckling sitting down next to him. He opened the box and picked up the customized draco that was in it.

"This li bitch nice." He said picking up the gun. I had got his name customized on it well i got K3 customized on it. That li bitch was expensive.

"Come hea bruh." He said and i looked over at him i mean im sitting next to you sir soooo...

"Bruh." He said and pulled me up into his lap.

"Thank you." He said pecking my lips. "Ain't nobody ever gave me shit, ian use to this shit." He said looking in my eyes.

"Get use to it." I said kissing his cheek.

"Nah, its gone be da other way around mamas." He said looking down at the pendant again.

"Awee you wanna spoil a bad bitch?" I asked flipping my hair over my shoulder smirking.

"Ion know bout the bad bitch part." He said and i mushed his head.

"Sir you know ima bad bitch." I said swiping my hand under my chin.

"You got too much dip on yo chip." He said mugging me and i laughed.

"Aye, you know you ain't going no where for real na. I den went in you raw and everything i stamped yo li pussy." He said and i turned my nose up.

"Sir, this not a li pussy if anything its a big pussy sir but i prefer the name fat ma." I said grinning.

"Aye i gotta serious question." He said and looked at him.

"Who all dick you sucked?" He asked and my jaw dropped.

"Just you, i did bad?" I asked avoiding eye contact.

"So last night was yo first time sucking dick?" He asked me and i nodded.

"Keep it that way cause if you suck anybody dick like you did mines ima shoot you, matta fact if you fuck with another nigga ima shoot you." He said sternly looking me dead in my eyes.

"Who? This my last relationship if this don't work ima give up on niggas period." I said talking my shit. Im for real in the moment though.

"Yah, i hear you." He said still looking in my eyes.

"Ian going no where Kamari." I assured he just looked at me and nodded. I grabbed his chin and gave him a passionate kiss and i pulled away sucking on his bottom lip.

"You gone fuck around and have us fucking again." He said smirking at me gripping my ass as i began straddling him.

"You like watching me limp huh."I smirked.