Chapter 63

Kiya King | KY |

"So like im nervous." I said as we got out the car. We as in me, Kamari, and Peyton. I was meeting his dad for the first time and lord i was so scared. What if his attitude worse than Kamari's.

"I don't know why you nervous relax." Peyton said touching my shoulder.

"I told her ass." Kamari said throwing his arm around my shoulder as we began to walk.

"Shutup all you said was, watch what you say cause he a blunt mafucka." I said frowning and Peyton started laughing.

"Girl blunt? Nah, that was mama my daddy the nicest one." Peyton assured.

"Yeah, ima just go with what Peyton say." I said and Kamari started looking around making me do the same.

"Yall look like two paranoid mafuckas." Peyton said.

"Kamari be making me paranoid."

"Yall both gone get shot one day cause yall dumb asses don't be watching yall surroundings." He said as we walking into the prison.

"Don't say that." Peyton frowned.

"Im playing." Kamari said as we went to the people in the front while me and Peyton stood in the corner waiting.

"Just please let me see my son!" This lady cried talking to a guard.

"He's in solitary ma'am."

"Please just let me see my son !" The lady cried louder drawing more attention.

"Come on yall." Kamari said making me put my attention on him. I followed behind Peyton as we walked through double doors. The people checked us before showing us to the area we were supposed to go to to see their dad. We took a seat at the table and my leg started to shake.

"Shaking like a vibrator." Peyton said causing me and Kamari to snap our head in her direction.

"Fuck you know bout that?" Kamari asked mugging.

"You think i live under a rock?" She frowned.

"Thats him?" I asked interrupting their conversation nodding my head toward a man walking in our direction.

"Come on lets not act like a dumb ass Kiya." Kamari said and i rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder.

"Don't tell me i got another kid." The man who looked very much like Kamari said as he approached the table and sat down.

"Na you know." Peyton said as she stood up and hugged him. Surprised they could do that. Most if the time your not allowed to touch the inmate.

"Wassup." Kamari said standing up dapping him as i just sat their awkwardly.

"Getcho nervous ass up." Kamari said looking at me.

"You gone stop talking to me like that." I said mugging him getting my nervous ass up.

"Ain't gone do shit."

"Keep playin sir." I said squinting my eyes at him.

"You remind me of somebody." They daddy said looking at me.

"Pops, this my girl Kiya, Kiya this my pops." Kamari introduced.

"Hi." I said waving shyly.

"This you?" He daddy said scrunching his face. "You coulda did better than this son." He said and my jaw dropped.

"See, unt yn im finna go wait in the car. Nice meeting you and no disrespect but fuck you sir have a nice day." I said and he widened his eyes in shock and i rolled my eyes about to walk away.